Britney Spears In the Zone & Out all Night (Complete MTV Special)

• Exhale+

Have you guys seen this documentary ?

Watch her as she goes around New York City  to perform in three different clubs in one night. Talk to the one and only Madonna on the phone, sing along to Cyndi Lauper, joke around with her brother Brian and even mention Jessica Simpson. All the preparation and drama it took to pull everything together, right before the release of her album In The Zone.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

My favorite part was at the end at 43:03 when Fe is talking to her and the camera zooms in on Brit and you can see how tired or sad she is, I don't know that part was touching. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I also loved the part where she goes to the gay club the energy is just :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I remember watching this with my mom when I was soooo young:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

It was so interesting, I had never seen the whole thing. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Exhale+

I love this special! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: Britney was on FIRE! It was always nice to get programs like this when you got to see the magnitude of her stardom, but also that she was just a normal, down to earth girl too. Truly an icon :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

25 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

And this one: 

2MO.gif

And this one 

tenor.gif

Remember when the media started saying Britney was mocking Justins **** and his grandma felt the need to defend him? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

And this one 

tenor.gif

Remember when the media started saying Britney was mocking Justins **** and his grandma felt the need to defend him? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I do :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It was gross when his grandma tried to protect him there :ehidk_britney_um_eek: