Jamie-Lynn's first public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Jamie-Lynn's first hearing public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd!

According to Lawyersforbritney the SJB Trust hearing will address the Trust documents filed by Jamie-Lynn in August 2020 (the IG post below has reference to this).

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-19-55-28.png

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-19-52-57.png

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-20-36-23.png

UPDATE: The hearing may be re-arranged to coincide with Britney's next conservatorship hearing on November 10th...

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-21-55-26.png

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-21-55-50.png

jl-trust.jpg

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone can talk about Britneys cship but the person whos under it. Everyone can have a say about her money but the person who earned it. Its like they really think they own her and her mon

I'm so disgusted by this clan of hillbillies. Is that respectful enough? I'm seriously disgusted at all of these "interested parties." GET A JOB! STAY AWAY FROM HER!

Its disgusting all of these people think they deserve a say in Britney's money! Everyone gets a say but Britney apparently.  Jamie Lynn needs to be booted ASAP. She is compromised. I'm so over th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When I read Bryan and Lynne were both "interested party" :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Bryan's not an interested party. He's a petitioner along with Ivan Taback who Britney hired to manage the trust before the conservatorship was put in place. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

Bryan's not an interested party. He's a petitioner, along with Ivan Taback who Britney hired to manage the trust before the conservatorship was put in place. 

I'm sorry, I'm don't speak lawyer. What does this mean? What is he petitioning for?

• Love 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm sorry, I'm don't speak lawyer. What does this mean? What is he petitioning for?

I don't know either but it's interesting he's listed as a petitioner. From the outside looking in it seems like this whole family cannot agree on anything. I guess we'll find out come hearing day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I'm even happier to mess with her Instagram live yesterday, I can't with that woman :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Wait she was on Instagram live ughhh why didn't I see I would have spammed those comments and made sure she knew how much she was looking like colon spears nowadays :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!