My Dance Routine To Break The Ice

It takes a lot of confidence to post videos of yourself, I think you did a fabulous job! I love the choice!

Can I suggest "Ooh ooh baby" next time? I think the way you move would be really fun to watch to this song!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dran said:

It takes a lot of confidence to post videos of yourself, I think you did a fabulous job! I love the choice!

Can I suggest "Ooh ooh baby" next time? I think the way you move would be really fun to watch to this song!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Ooh ooh baby would be a good choice

If dancing is smth you want to persue or at least keep getting better and better, I'd say to work on the fluidity of your movements. But all in all, its really nice and you have the sas and agility already :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:. For the next dance video, try to show your whole body babe. @ me when you post again cause Im curious for the next one. Keep dancing till the world ends honey   :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1