" I'm A Slave 4 U " remastered in 4K + More dancing added

4 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Im a slave 4 this music video! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I was confused by your pfp lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Good job! Amazing work as always @MSTAR :)

Thank you!! Glad to know that you liked it! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you!! Also thank you soooooo much again for the main page! 

You're welcome. Just being supportive. TEEHEE. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Lorenm said:

Thank you for sharing this. You are talented! She is truly legendary. What a legacy.:kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

Thank you!! :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Loved the extra scenes 

Omg thank you! It was a big risk to add the extra scenes, essentially the Britney’s closeups scenes. But as long as people liked and enjoyed, everything is alright then! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Overprotected (Reworked)! @Roxxy I know it's your favorite video (too bad u missed the previous one which was the official unedited version)

WAAAAAAA i'm excited. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜