Jump to content

Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crazy positions. If you're on a mission, you got my permission.

Ok ladies now let's get in positions. 

Posted Images

  • Exhale+

Hmm I like it. But Im not impressed? The song is a bit bland. The video is a serve tho. Made me like the song a bit more. That been said I hope there are better songs on the album. 

  • Love 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm sorry, baby, but it doesn't do it for me 

And I tried, listened to it 4 times cos I knew Roxxy would be disappointed with my reaction but no, it ain't working

Yeah i'm disappointed. It's such a shame cause I wrote this song with you in mind. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

  • Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah i'm disappointed. It's such a shame cause I wrote this song with you in mind. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I also didn’t like it and it took everything in me not to say anything because you believe you’re Ariana Grande and didn’t want to offend you :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I also didn’t like it and it took everything in me not to say anything because you believe you’re Ariana Grande and didn’t want to offend you

You're hurting me right now. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Because I said you think you’re Ariana? snap out of it! you know how I am already 

Hnngg~ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Oh Crazy. Huhuhu. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

 

Now give it another try.

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Oh Crazy. Huhuhu. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

 

Now give it another try.

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

i wanted to say sorry i accidentally downvoted you. i was in an angry mood.

now i don't remember where i did it

i also criticized somebody on instagram. he responded with a "100" "emoji", i liked it and then he blocked me. i take it as he also doesn't like Instagram

i love Exhale tons more than instagram tho

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i wanted to say sorry i accidentally downvoted you. i was in an angry mood.

now i don't remember where i did it

i also criticized somebody on instagram. he responded with a "100" "emoji", i liked it and then he blocked me. i take it as he also doesn't like Instagram

i love Exhale tons more than instagram tho

It was on my This Day in Pop thread. I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: when i saw it. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I love Exhale more, too. 💛💜

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
On 10/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I think she's at risk of being overexposed. Maybe she should have a year off. I feel like she's release more albums in 5 years than Britney has in 10 :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She is like Rihanna in 2009, releasing every year a new album + hitsong. But i admit, i felt more excitement with Rihannas stuff. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Link to post

Agreed.  I don’t think it’s that great & due to Thank U, Next just wrapping up & having multiple songs out this year she should’ve taken more time off.  She’s gonna be overexposed. It works when the music is amazing but I do t think this is gonna do her enough favors. Sorry

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block