Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crazy positions. If you're on a mission, you got my permission.

Ok ladies now let's get in positions. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

We live in a streaming culture. Daniel EK even said that music stars can be replaced fast, in the current culture overexposed doesn't exist. You have to keep Music fans hungry. So no ariana can't disappear. Eve. Social media basically erased the usual disappear than reappear narrative. It's all different. 

You can't disappear and make your fans miss you. Imagine music stans living in the 90s without that instant connection to their favorite pop star. Had no idea if new music was being made, etc. 

That industry is gone. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 7

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

We live in a streaming culture. Daniel EK even said that music stars can be replaced fast, in the current culture overexposed doesn't exist. You have to keep Music fans hungry. So no ariana can't disappear. Eve. Social media basically erased the usual disappear than reappear narrative. It's all different. 

You can't disappear and make your fans miss you. Imagine music stans living in the 90s without that instant connection to their favorite pop star. Had no idea if new music was being made, etc. 

That industry is gone. 

However there are many artist today whose hype died due to overexposure

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That industry is gone. 

I agree with this, the most they could go away is a year, and they're at risk of getting replaced by someone else in that lapse of time.

Especially when she's so close to 30, ageism is not going anytime soon.

So even if I'm not her fan, I agree that she should release as much as possible, take advantage of this "hype" there is for her, to enjoy this moment, because when she finally takes a longer pause in her career, no one guarantees her that she'll find the same success when she decides to come back.

That's why I wish we would've gotten more albums, more videos from Britney during the Vegas era, and years prior, because independently of the legal battle, we all smelled a hiatus coming, she was even asked about it during the 2013 interviews, so that way she could've retired or take this longer pause, but leaving us with tons of content to enjoy for the next years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
16 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Apparently this is the single cover not the album cover :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

15 minutes ago, coupure_electrique said:

this is actually really exciting i think she times it really well

but i think this is just the single cover, not the album cover - on her website this photo is next to the timer for the single but the timer for the album is blank

7 minutes ago, SelinaKyle said:

I thought this look like a single cover :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_(song) 

Donald Trump GIF by franceinfo - Find & Share on GIPHY

#JordanMillerIsCancelledPartyUwU :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: