Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

It was on my This Day in Pop thread. I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: when i saw it. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I love Exhale more, too. 💛💜

Life goes on with or without you It's up to you what you're gonna do You could go or you could stay Who cares anyway?

in other words, just kidding because Could We Have This Love Forever sounds a bit better

the thing is i know it is not not ugly but sometimes i get angry and want to make ppl uncomfortable via web to feel better

i am truly sorry i did that to you

i can't say i am really dangerous or anything but i do things when i am angry... based on low self Estonian teem

i really love you you couldn't do anything wrong nor have you ever to me

• Haha 1
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crazy positions. If you're on a mission, you got my permission.

Ok ladies now let's get in positions. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Life goes on with or without you It's up to you what you're gonna do You could go or you could stay Who cares anyway?

in other words, just kidding because Could We Have This Love Forever sounds a bit better

the thing is i know it is not not ugly but sometimes i get angry and want to make ppl uncomfortable via web to feel better

i am truly sorry i did that to you

i can't say i am really dangerous or anything but i do things when i am angry... based on low self Estonian teem

No, you're good. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
On 10/21/2020 at 9:58 PM, aleomg said:

YAAAAAAS! You’re wittyyyyyy. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She did flop this year and she only had one hit last year with her new so-called “boyfriend”. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Her new so-called “boyfriend” also flopped recently. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I guess you don’t know her either. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

The Grammy-nominated boyfriend song. 

• Super Moderators
46 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Well I mean, we can still switch positions provided that this song isn't the background music we're doing it to

Oh it will definitely be the background music for sure, and you'll just have to go with it. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Korb said:

Said boy I'm tryna meet your mama, on a Sunday
giphy.gif

Then make a lotta love
On a Monday 
giphy.gif

Never need no, No one else babe 'Cause I'll be

Switching the positions for you
9rNC.gif

Your GIF game is strong. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, IonutM said:

I was pretty skeptical ngl but this is quite good. The video is very nicely made(that's so Ariana) and the song is a BOP.

Looking forward to applying this in action

My looove. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Thank you! Also, i'm literally here. Apply it to me. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG i love you. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This really feels like a new era for me. It's very different and i FINALLY went full on R&B. Can't wait for the album to drop! 7 days! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

We’re all so excited for this new era. That’s why you went on a hiatus. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You were crafting something for us. We do not deserve you. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+

Some people like it cos it's R&B, most wanted another round of Thank U, Next bops. I really don't know. 

This is where the divide happens. 

The sixth album. That's where it usually gives you the real picture..

The ride or die Arianators vs. The General public and their reaction.

@Blackout2006 you should do a thread. Usually if an artist reaches their highest commercial peak and accolades on their Fifth album, the sixth studio album is where the True fans that are Ride or die actually pulls through. 

Examples 

Janet jackson's Janet to 1997's The Velvet rope

1995's Mariah Carey Daydream vs. 1997's Butterfly

And the best example is 

Taylor's 1989 to Reputation and how in three short years it all changed for her. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators

3 seconds in and my first thought is: “Is this bad idea?”

Anyways, it sounds like her thank u, next album sound, but more r&b and less pop.

I didn’t dislike it, but I’m not sure how much I’ll listen to it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, aleomg said:

We’re all so excited for this new era. That’s why you went on a hiatus. 

You were crafting something for us. We do not deserve you. 

SCREAMING :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

That's what she said. @blackoutbixxh :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜