What is your favorite Britney tour?

2 hours ago, Alison Zmina said:

Ughhh I'm so jealous !!! I bet it was 😫😫 

it was amazing! the 4th show i went to was also the best one. I was like screw it im getting tix last minute. Ended up doing the GP standing room only right by the stage and it was wild. Seeing her lower down from the ceiling was awesome and the crowd was SO LOUD.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dream Within a Dream, forever and always

It's definitely the Dream Within a Dream Tour. 

so here is the story, so i am Autistic, my family went to security to tell them this. its what you have to do when you go to concerts and things. well 10 minutes before the show Someone in Britneys te

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, Alison Zmina said:

I agree !!! And I know how you feel lol 😭😭 ohhh which other ones have you been to? 🥰🥰

I went to the Femme Fatale Tour, and I saw POM in Vegas! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I also went back to Vegas when Domination was supposed to be happening and was going to see her then... but obviously Britney had other plans :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

18 hours ago, Alison Zmina said:

Yess I love everything about both ! How did you like the show that you went to? I love hearing everyone’s experiences 😩😩❤️

well i went to the Glasgow gig and she was really good. She spoke and interacted to the crowd a lot more than i thought she would and she was quite funny. Although, bless her lol, for Freakshow she brought a guy from the audience up on stage and she asked him his name, and he said Ewan, and she looked puzzled and went 'uh? Urine???' lol. it was so funny though

The only thing i was a bit disappointed about is she didnt have the big props she used in the Vegas show like the big guitar she has during i love rock n roll. But then thats probably a massive prop thats too big to move from city to city everynight. i would love her to do another tour one day with a proper story to her show like DWAD or Onyx Hotel tour.