What is your favorite Britney tour?

6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

so here is the story, so i am Autistic, my family went to security to tell them this. its what you have to do when you go to concerts and things. well 10 minutes before the show Someone in Britneys team asked us to come. we were kind of confused. the person said Britney heard that i was Autistic and wanted to meet me. She was lovely.

Awww I love that !!! That’s amazing ❤️❤️ I always imagine what I would say if I ever got to meet her ... but knowing me I’d forget everything and just be a puddle of a person 😂❤️

• Love 3
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dream Within a Dream, forever and always

It's definitely the Dream Within a Dream Tour. 

so here is the story, so i am Autistic, my family went to security to tell them this. its what you have to do when you go to concerts and things. well 10 minutes before the show Someone in Britneys te

• Exhale+

Dream Within A Dream tour is undoubtedly her best :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’ll always regret that I didn’t chose to go to that one :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Of the three Britney tours that I’ve actually seen live Circus was my favorite :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Love 4

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

It’s so hard :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I think the DWADT was Britney at her prime. She was into it, consistent and the show itself was so magical and you could tell a lot of thought had been put into it.

My all time favourite is the Onyx Hotel tour though she was so hot and her dancing on point :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: the whole vibe of that tour was super ****. I just feel bad because I think she was over it by the end of the tour and wanted to go off and have babies.

I keep watching the Circus tour and feel so cheated we never got a DVD :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It was an amazing show and she seemed so into it. I love the whole Circus theme and the round stage it was cool. 

• Love 3

From the professional side The Dream Within a Dream Tour. From the song choices The Femme Fatale and Circus tour. But I would choose the Ooops tour as my favorite. Great song choices too and Britney was truly herself. Had fun and was smiling the whole time. The   costumes were special and creative. I´ve never seen the Baby tour and just the Hawaii concert from Crazy 2K. I wished they would release a DVD package set with her opening show for N´Sync, the mall tour, the whole Baby concert, Crazy 2K, and the M&M. Maybe a coffee table book with pictures from the show, her costumes, behind the scenes...And the first and last sides included the DVD. Actually they should do it with ALL of her shows. ( but at least they were shown at TV) Until today I can´t understand why not all of her concerts were sold on DVD.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

33702cc4b8da8e630d5879af814097a7.jpg

Technically, Piece Of Me 2018 tour as on that tour i FINALLY got to see her live for the first time in Glasgow

Visually.......erm........really close between Dream Within A Dream and Onyx Hotel Tour. Both were AMAZING shows. i think DWAD wins by a very close inch just because it had such an amazing concept to the show and it was her first tour that had a real storyline to it. and she showed a light and shade to herself

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Technically, Piece Of Me 2018 tour as on that tour i FINALLY got to see her live for the first time in Glasgow

Visually.......erm........really close between Dream Within A Dream and Onyx Hotel Tour. Both were AMAZING shows. i think DWAD wins by a very close inch just because it had such an amazing concept to the show and it was her first tour that had a real storyline to it. and she showed a light and shade to herself

Oops had a storyline too.:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

overall: circus hands down. seeing that in person and the production and extravagance of that show was unparalleled (i saw it 4 times haha). as far as my favorite as far as Britney's dancing and involvement in the show, DWAD.

Ughhh I'm so jealous !!! I bet it was 😫😫 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Dream Within A Dream tour is undoubtedly her best :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’ll always regret that I didn’t chose to go to that one :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Of the three Britney tours that I’ve actually seen live Circus was my favorite :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

I agree !!! And I know how you feel lol 😭😭 ohhh which other ones have you been to? 🥰🥰

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s so hard :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I think the DWADT was Britney at her prime. She was into it, consistent and the show itself was so magical and you could tell a lot of thought had been put into it.

My all time favourite is the Onyx Hotel tour though she was so hot and her dancing on point :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: the whole vibe of that tour was super ****. I just feel bad because I think she was over it by the end of the tour and wanted to go off and have babies.

I keep watching the Circus tour and feel so cheated we never got a DVD :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It was an amazing show and she seemed so into it. I love the whole Circus theme and the round stage it was cool. 

Lol I completely agree with you!!! I love watching all three 😍😍 it never gets old to me !

2 hours ago, senammoises said:

The onyx hotel tour. Btw Ive never been able to go to a Britney show but Onyx seemed to be Britney at he r best

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

From the professional side The Dream Within a Dream Tour. From the song choices The Femme Fatale and Circus tour. But I would choose the Ooops tour as my favorite. Great song choices too and Britney was truly herself. Had fun and was smiling the whole time. The   costumes were special and creative. I´ve never seen the Baby tour and just the Hawaii concert from Crazy 2K. I wished they would release a DVD package set with her opening show for N´Sync, the mall tour, the whole Baby concert, Crazy 2K, and the M&M. Maybe a coffee table book with pictures from the show, her costumes, behind the scenes...And the first and last sides included the DVD. Actually they should do it with ALL of her shows. ( but at least they were shown at TV) Until today I can´t understand why not all of her concerts were sold on DVD.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

33702cc4b8da8e630d5879af814097a7.jpg

Yesss !!! I love this !!! And I loveeee that tour too!! It’s so nice knowing there’s people out there that want the exact same things that I want 😂😂😂 I don’t understand either... it sucks !! I would have it all 😩❤️

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Yess I love everything about both ! How did you like the show that you went to? I love hearing everyone’s experiences 😩😩❤️

• Like 1

For me personally its a tie between DWAD and BOMT.

I like the simplicity of BOMT plus she was serving major vocals in it. (I still love her Open Arms cover)

With DWAD, I like how spectacular it is and how everything is on point from dancing, themes and even her looks

• Love 1