2 years since Britney's last live performance (so far) - October 21, 2018

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

All the ticks and movements.....It's so damn hard to watch.....I'm afraid its now her style of performing and she will continue with it. So sad.

It's NOT her new style of performing. Something was specially off with her here, and with all we know know, much probably her medication was messed up, and her team / father would also not give her a break. We have seen how she performed POM numbers very well, in times we assumed it she wasn't on it (when she dyed / changed her hair color, times in which we supposed she couldn't take her meds), and during 2016 gloryney era. She clearly don't need fans to make comments like this, specially now.

• Like 1

She seemed so ready for that show to end. The amount of times she performed Piece of Me. So many years of pretty much the same performance. I'm honestly not surprised her energy in 2018 wasn't great. I can imagine doing the same show so many times gets boring. 

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators

It's hard for my mind to wrap around how glorious 2016 was and then 2018 was just so different and it's been like this since. 

You know what though? 2007 was a hard time and she pulled herself out of it and gave us Circus, and despite everything going on she seemed to get more of a grip on things again. 

2010/2011, same thing, seemed like a tough time, but she managed to pull herself out of that and we have the Britney Jean era (hey, the interviews were great even though the album isn't hers lol), the Intimate Collection press run and Glory. She is having a tough time right now, but that doesn't mean she won't come through and pull herself out of this mess once more. 🙏 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

If I were her, I would only perform again until Jamie is totally removed as conservator, and perhaps only after the conservatorship (personal/financial) is dissolved. (Once dissolved, Britney could still retain the services of Bessemer Trust.) I'd also leave Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group.

Why record/perform again for an allowance when other parties (incl. K-Fed) received tens and tens if not hundreds of millions? Britney doesn't need to record or perform for an allowance. Sure, it'd be good for her to keep her finances afloat, but she still has much enough dollars, receives royalties, and her team is draining and even allegedly siphoning her money anyway.

That’s why if she chose to not perform or put out any new work I would totally understand. Nobody deserved to be exploited like that. What really haunts me is we actually don’t know how well she is or is she ever going to get out of this conservatorship. All of those videos with her body wobbling and voice shaking is really concerning.

OMG, it feels really different watching this knowing what we know now. Something was definitely off here, she was tired and ready for that show to end. She was extremely uncomfortable for some reason, she wasn't hitting the right steps, Toxic performance was a disgrace and she forgot for 5 seconds she was in Texas. There wasn't even a proper goodbye at the end of the show, she basically just stared there waiting for it to end.

Once again, I'm so glad Domination never happened. She NEEDED to stop after so many years performing. But anyway, it's sad to watch this, she was...Different (to say the least) in 2018, and we may never know what went down.

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

If I were her, I would only perform again until Jamie is totally removed as conservator, and perhaps only after the conservatorship (personal/financial) is dissolved. (Once dissolved, Britney could still retain the services of Bessemer Trust.) I'd also leave Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group.

Why record/perform again for an allowance when other parties (incl. K-Fed) received tens and tens if not hundreds of millions? Britney doesn't need to record or perform for an allowance. Sure, it'd be good for her to keep her finances afloat, but she still has much enough dollars, receives royalties, and her team is draining and even allegedly siphoning her money anyway.

If I were her, I would quit performing altogether, or maybe I would just do like one time concerts, and release them as DVD's every couple of years or so, but I think I would continue recording music and making music videos. I don't think that's as stressful as performing for a live audience, so many times a week / year. 

I know the biggest income comes form concert tickets nowadays, but if she doesn't really care about the money, I think she should be fine sticking just to recording albums and videos. After all, if she does all these Instagram clips is because she still has that craving for an artistic outlet, to create something in some way, so that should do the trick. 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

It's NOT her new style of performing. Something was specially off with her here, and with all we know know, much probably her medication was messed up, and her team / father would also not give her a break. We have seen how she performed POM numbers very well, in times we assumed it she wasn't on it (when she dyed / changed her hair color, times in which we supposed she couldn't take her meds), and during 2016 gloryney era. She clearly don't need fans to make comments like this, specially now.

Her medication was messed up? Or maybe she didnt take her medication anymore. We will never know. On her insta she still dances with those same hand movements, I really don't think it will ever change. 

Just now, annonymous said:

Her medication was messed up? Or maybe she didnt take her medication anymore. We will never know. On her insta she still dances with those same hand movements, I really don't think it will ever change. 

Nothing guarantees the videos aren't from a time she wasn't heavily medicated as well. Anyways, this was her last performance and it might be her last one ever...can't we just not make it worse than it already is? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

As others have echoed, this show was hard to watch and I was there!

I saw her Vegas show in February of 2016 right after the revamp and to see her go from this...(my video)

to this...(also my video)

...was so underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, we still had fun (it's Britney after all), but as I stood there watching her last show in Austin, I felt sad that the crowd behind me never had the opportunity to experience the show as it was meant to be seen.

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators

I like when during the Womanizer performance, when she says "you got all the puppets with their strings up" she kinda does the 2009 choreo instead of whatever the POM was supposed to be 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I hated that whole tour. She clearly did not want to do it. There were barely any probs, my NON-STAN friends called it "Britney in the black box tour"...the outfits were bad. The meet and greets were sad. It was a clear attempt to try and get as much money out of her as possible. I feel bad for those who did M&G at the time, because it was a garbage backstage tour without Fe. Also, Fe not being there was pretty telling honestly. 

It all felt off.