2 years since Britney's last live performance (so far) - October 21, 2018

Wow its been THAT long since she performed?!

And to think that if she wasnt forced against her will early last year, she could've done Domination.

It would be cool if she was making a record in her home but obviously #FreeBritney is more important

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:There was almost 3 years between last date of onyx hotel tour and first date of M+M's tour.

Considering the current situation this record will certainly be broken. At this point I question if she will ever perform again.

• Like 1

Wow :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I can't believe it's been two years, say what you want about POMNEY but I loved POM & The POM tour.

However, you can tell something was up, I hope she's enjoying her well needed break from performing.

I'd love to see her live again but i'd completely understand and respect if she didn't perform again 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

37 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

Considering the current situation this record will certainly be broken. At this point I question if she will ever perform again.

If I were her, I would only perform again until Jamie is totally removed as conservator, and perhaps only after the conservatorship (personal/financial) is dissolved. (Once dissolved, Britney could still retain the services of Bessemer Trust.) I'd also leave Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group.

Why record/perform again for an allowance when other parties (incl. K-Fed) received tens and tens if not hundreds of millions? Britney doesn't need to record or perform for an allowance. Sure, it'd be good for her to keep her finances afloat, but she still has much enough dollars, receives royalties, and her team is draining and even allegedly siphoning her money anyway.

58 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I’m glad she’s had time off - although it’s a shame it’s been so much family & legal stress/drama.  

This!

I would not be surprised if she decides to take 5 (maybe even more)years off after the conservatorship battle, she has not been able to live her life on her own terms and she deserves it.

• Love 1