Nicki Minaj's latest collaborator, Sada Baby, responds to a fan's comment calling them a ****ot

This is why that genre of music needs to take a seat for a good long while and get it's shyt together.

It's 2020 there shouldn't be anymore homophobic shyt being tolerated or justified, when people have had their careers cancelled for less.

Also the degrading views of women need to stop being tolerated too.

There shouldn't be excuses like "that's just the way it's always been" when we can do better.

If you keep collaborating with people who are problematic it should absolutely be held accountable too. It's why people have dropped R.Kelly left and right.

If you're just out there doing things for a paycheck then you are not an ally and deserve the backlash. I don't get why anyone would defend that?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is why that genre of music needs to take a seat for a good long while and get it's shyt together.

It's 2020 there shouldn't be anymore homophobic shyt being tolerated or justified, when people have had their careers cancelled for less.

Also the degrading views of women need to stop being tolerated too.

There shouldn't be excuses like "that's just the way it's always been" when we can do better.

If you keep collaborating with people who are problematic it should absolutely be held accountable too. It's why people have dropped R.Kelly left and right.

If you're just out there doing things for a paycheck then you are not an ally and deserve the backlash. I don't get why anyone would defend that?

+ God, he should see a dentist. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+

It got worse he admits it's him, but he hasn't used Twitter in a long time.

But they dug the investigation deeper. And his tweets get worse, much worse..

From advocating r*** by a roofie and slamming dark skin people, who suffer enough in a world that prefers light skin colored people. Old tweet's yes, but everybody has consequences and case in point. Kevin hart lost his Oscar gig for old homophobic tweets from 2012. 

Consequences still need to happen regardless. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

I suspect a lot of these rappers (and non rappers) fling the word "[email protected]" around a lot behind closed doors. It's not shocking. 
I mean, is anybody really surprised? Kanye said "...eveybody in hip hop discriminates against gay people. To me ,like, that's one of the standards of hip hop...matter of fact,the exact opposite word of Hip Hop is "gay" ". :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: and he was speaking in defense of gays. 

Nicki I feel has been reluctant to show her gay fanbase love because of this. That's partly why I can't vibe with her.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

oh my gawd please stop pointing fingers at people, and if anything, go after that disrespectful rapper, not Nicki?? How is she responsible for every person she meets and/or works with?? You guys are delusional, too much time online.