BreatheHeavy Video! with Jordan Miller [COMING SOON]

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please subscribe to the BreatheHeavy Video YouTube channel!

• Super Moderators

Ok woah. Didn't expect the announcement to be today, but i'm so excited for you! Finally! A passion project! 💛💜

#LikeandSubscribe

• Love 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Administrators
Just now, Roxxy said:

Ok woah. Didn't expect the announcement to be today, but i'm so excited for you! Finally! A passion project! 💛💜

#LikeandSubscribe

Lol I didn't either :orangu_orangutan_ape: but I just want to take Exhale on this journey as it's happening cause I'm fired up about it :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, e_qu33n said:

I agree. I was impressed with the tank tops in merch and when I get some $$$ I'm getting boffum :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Yassss! Loving that you noticed the '80s vibe on the merch and now with the video content. Issa vibeeee :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yassss! Loving that you noticed the '80s vibe on the merch and now with the video content. Issa vibeeee :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

It truly is. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Discovering this site as a result of my #freebritney obsession is literally the best birthday present ever. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

This is so much better than reddit or Facebook, gives me mad nostalgia vibes, and y'all got the goods and are actually funny. 

I've found home! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: