Jump to content

The original "Hocus Pocus" cast reuniting for sequel!


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
It's official! The original cast of Hocus Pocus, Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, will reunite for a sequel.

“They want to make a movie, they’ve asked us if we were interested and of course all of us said yes,” said Midler. “I’m game, I’m totally game.”
 
Sistas... you excited?!
 
 

hocus.jpg

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

My all time favorite Halloween movie :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Is it bad i have only seen clips of it, i love the song but i have never seen the full movie  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I kinda wanna watch it though, maybe its on Netflix

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Is it bad i have only seen clips of it, i love the song but i have never seen the full movie  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I kinda wanna watch it though, maybe its on Netflix

Its amazing. Watch it.

Its not on Netflix sadly 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Then what good is Netflix!

Throw Out Iliza Shlesinger GIF - ThrowOut IlizaShlesinger Cissy - Discover  & Share GIFs

But yeah ill have to see wheter i can find a download for it

There should be somewhere online. I usually use putlocker for my online movie streams.

 

The Craft is on Netflix :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

There should be somewhere online. I usually use putlocker for my online movie streams.

 

The Craft is on Netflix :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I liked Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, that was a great chill movie. My sister and i watched it again last halloween

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I liked Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, that was a great chill movie. My sister and i watched it again last halloween

Ohhh yeah thats an amazing film. I actually met Giran Visnjic (Demon bf) when i was a kid lol. Not just met him I was staying in the house next to his while vacationing in croatia lol.

 

Gonna watch it again this year.

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I liked Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, that was a great chill movie. My sister and i watched it again last halloween

 

19 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Its amazing. Watch it.

Its not on Netflix sadly 

It's only available on Disney plus. Since it's a disney movie

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ohhh yeah thats an amazing film. I actually met Giran Visnjic (Demon bf) when i was a kid lol. Not just met him I was staying in the house next to his while vacationing in croatia lol.

 

Gonna watch it again this year.

 

Oh thats really cool, for the longest time i thought it was Johnny Depp. They look alike in some scenes like this one:

Halloween Countdown: Practical Magic (1998) | Ghost Girls

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

I saw this the other day

 

SJP said they've all already said yes to the sequel, but they keep waiting for it to happen

 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, mythology said:

Is this a sequel to the original?  Bit confused about this!

It's a play for charity. 

 

This is an adult version for the original audience and better did state get ready for Winifred to wanna curse the white house and go after the children. 

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block