• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie can try all he wants to use her instagram against her in court but any judge who’s worth their salt would laugh in his face cuz she’s not harming herself or anyone else with the pics/videos she’

And the fact she even outdid Ariana Grande, one of the hottest stars right now, who even announced a new album coming out next week

I actually disagree with this. I think most people know something's up and are genuinely concerned for her. We can't gauge things using her IG comments section. 🙏 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WHATCHUMEAN  :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Google + Google = just Google and is not a real indicator

artist Britney Spears + the Britney Spears we don't really know = more Britney Spears we don't really know in total (= most Britney Spears)

Britney Spears the fast liver is not Britney Spears the artist

Britney Spears who we think Britney Spears is ) is not really Britney Spears she knows herself as

Britney Spears the artist does not see herself as we see

in the end of the day the Britney Spears who goes to sleep is the Britney Spears as she knows herself to be and i think nowadays she is happier

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She was the most googled celebrity of last year...so whats your point? She right is not active recently  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

my point is self explanatory if you read my text :). Beyonce and Britney have not been active recently either, and Nicki is doing a minimum imo... so what's your point. 3-("4") out of those top 5 artists are not very active right now so that sides with Billie - it's not that i dislike her, i just did not see it coming - it's not like any new female pop singer post 2019 have been banging through the music scene either to take her place of popular recencytired billie eilish GIF by Interscope Records.  

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
4 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Google + Google = just Google and is not a real indicator

artist Britney Spears + the Britney Spears we don't really know = more Britney Spears we don't really know in total (= most Britney Spears)

Britney Spears the fast liver is not Britney Spears the artist

Britney Spears who we think Britney Spears is ) is not really Britney Spears she knows herself as

Britney Spears the artist does not see herself as we see

in the end of the day the Britney Spears who goes to sleep is the Britney Spears as she knows herself to be and i think nowadays she is happier

Luuuv, @iAlwaysSingLive i don't understand. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Luuuv, @iAlwaysSingLive i don't understand. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Google is not important in terms of understanding Britney

Britney the artist is not same as Britney's real characteristics of what is natural to her in her real everyday life

Yet, Britney can be described in total by her artistry and her real persona altogether

before the small dying when Britney goes to sleep Britney can be feeling herself and thinking about who she really thinks wants and needs to be

On 10/20/2020 at 5:57 PM, Danielle1987 said:

No one asking the obvious?

Why does Britney get the title of singer-songwriter when the rest of those big names don’t? :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

(Not complaining, I think it’s awesome. Just curious.)

I was about to ask this too but none of them bishes can touch this song

or this one

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I was about to ask this too but none of them bishes can touch this song

or this one

or these

#BritneyTheSongWriter

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I played all of them at one for the maximal pleasure

I'll assume your player's volume is in descending order or else... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I'll assume your player's volume is in descending order or else... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

why? it was fun playing the 3 first songs at once and when Myah's vocals came it became EXTRA FUN :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast: