Britney was the most Googled female artist yesterday in the world

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie can try all he wants to use her instagram against her in court but any judge who’s worth their salt would laugh in his face cuz she’s not harming herself or anyone else with the pics/videos she’

And the fact she even outdid Ariana Grande, one of the hottest stars right now, who even announced a new album coming out next week

I actually disagree with this. I think most people know something's up and are genuinely concerned for her. We can't gauge things using her IG comments section. 🙏 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually disagree with this. I think most people know something's up and are genuinely concerned for her. We can't gauge things using her IG comments section. 🙏 

My friends literally asked if we are approaching 2007 territory again. So I dont think it’s a good look overall. Hope it doesn’t deter her court case. Most people don’t realize how goofy/a little weird Britney really is. They probably immediately think she needs help.

• Like 3
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Why does Britney get the title of singer-songwriter when the rest of those big names don’t?

Because none of them wrote a song as amazing as Anticipating :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

No one asking the obvious?

Why does Britney get the title of singer-songwriter when the rest of those big names don’t? :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

(Not complaining, I think it’s awesome. Just curious.)

I was about to post this after seeing the OP again :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Literally, when will Beyonce

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Because none of them wrote a song as amazing as Anticipating :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She obviously got the title for Britney Jean, she even won an award for her songwriting skills

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjzsXUTQhO2-K0xgBGWj2

Oh yeah, and also those ITZ and Glory tracks :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

• Super Moderators

Speaking of people googling Britney Spears, I was wondering the other day how weird it must be not being a Britney fan, like, I just can't conceive the idea of not knowing her and her life and her career, and having to google her to find out what's the deal with Britney lol 

Like, I can't imagine what I would think of Britney if I wasn't her fan. I can't even imagine how I wouldn't be her fan in the first place, unless I was younger or way older than I am.

So weird :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Speaking of people googling Britney Spears, I was wondering the other day how weird it must be not being a Britney fan, like, I just can't conceive the idea of not knowing her and her life and her career, and having to google her to find out what's the deal with Britney lol 

So weird :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

8 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Beyonce, Taylor and Ariana aren't tagged as songwriter? That's weird...

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was about to post this after seeing the OP again :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Literally, when will Beyonce

19 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

No one asking the obvious?

Why does Britney get the title of singer-songwriter when the rest of those big names don’t? :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

(Not complaining, I think it’s awesome. Just curious.)

16 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Pretty sure it's because I think the other artists have to also be tagged as singer-songwriter so that is potentially upping Britney but when they're all singer or singer-songwriter maybe Britney is lower? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Interesting :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: How come Eilish is praised to heaven and has greater sales atm than those on the list but she herself is not on there? Obviously her success is somehow inflated because nobody cares about her :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:.

I mean her hits are more recent than Beyoncé’s and Nicki’s I think and Ariana only collaborated with Gaga in “current“ time. So it’s not about that, i don’t get it  Mad Billie Eilish GIF by DASDING.

5 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

It was called "The trapped life of Britney Spears" , posted on the Spill channel, they have a lot of subscribers

they made 3 videos about Free Britney and it keeps coming into my recommended videos

I watched it and is pretty good. But the video is like 3 weeks old, so I think the google thing had more to do with the videos "she" posted on her instagram two days ago. They had so many comments and everyone and their mothers were talking about, sharing, etc. 

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Interesting :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: How come Eilish is praised to heaven and has greater sales atm than those on the list but she herself is not on there? Obviously her success is somehow inflated because nobody cares about her :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:.

I mean her hits are more recent than Beyoncé’s and Nicki’s I think and Ariana only collaborated with Gaga in “current“ time. So it’s not about that, i don’t get it  Mad Billie Eilish GIF by DASDING.

She was the most googled celebrity of last year...so whats your point? She right is not active recently  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: