Britney was the most Googled female artist yesterday in the world

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie can try all he wants to use her instagram against her in court but any judge who’s worth their salt would laugh in his face cuz she’s not harming herself or anyone else with the pics/videos she’

And the fact she even outdid Ariana Grande, one of the hottest stars right now, who even announced a new album coming out next week

I actually disagree with this. I think most people know something's up and are genuinely concerned for her. We can't gauge things using her IG comments section. 🙏 

Posted Images

I’m mostly looking forward to her next comeback. 

Toxic 2.0 single

Las Vegas Pandemic Virtual Residency 

Pre-2007 Britney Performances

Iconic Big Budget Videos

18-track Grammy nominated album plus bonus songs, outselling Adele

Gorgeous magazine covers in Haute Couture 

Duet with Christina Aguilera or Lady Gaga

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Part of me wonders if this is just Britney doing what she’s always done. 

first half of her career was a debate is Britney a virginal angel who is friends with her mom or was she aware of how ****** she was ...

its always been something people debated with her .. did she get implants , did she not get implants, can she sing , can she not sing, is she a virgin is she not a virgin. 

now it’s like is she well or not well ...

Being a Britney fan for over 22 years has taught me how to debate 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

All I’m gonna say is- Fox and all of these outlets are basically insinuating she’s crazy for yesterday’s post. I don’t like this smh. I think this is people making fun of her because of lot of unrelated-to-Britney big pages were posting that vid to make fun of her.

i think it’s team con smear campaign at work

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats actually good tho. People are choosing to do their own research instead of believing TMZ or tabloid **** like that. A win for us tbh. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It’s really not a win. Most people are saying this is why she needs to remain under her current restrictions. She is not projecting the image of a mentally well person right now. 

• Like 3