Britney, Please, for the Love of God...

...just talk to us. What more can they take from you? From our perspective, they’ve taken everything. Is there anything left to lose? Do we need to keep fighting for you or not? No matter what your conservatorship constraints are, I can’t imagine things would be “that bad” if you finally just spoke out a little. I know you are a very private person, but all we have to do is sit around and theorize/assume things. Everything is such a secret. So cryptic. We aren’t asking for a tell all (later in life for sure), but just say something real for once and be candid with us. Something that feels legitimate. I know nothing will ever be good enough for some people, but give us something. I can’t really accept a notion that you don’t owe us anything at this point. The guesswork and conspiracies are so out of hand. But we don’t know to what extent anymore.

Just a three minute sit-down on your balcony talking to us and giving us something, anything worthwhile. At this point I don’t know if we need to sit back and ride the wave now that “things are in motion” or if things are so corrupt and criminal you are scared out of your mind to utter even a whimper of distress. We will always keep fighting, but we don’t want to make things worse by going overboard. Should we chill or nah? C’mon Brit. We know you’re strong. Now just be strong on breaking just a fraction of the silence and letting us know what’s up. Please. 

Maybe it’s weird to you since we are strangers to you, but we really do love and want the best for you as a person, not the celebrity. 

• Love 9
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She literally can’t speak to us. She doesn’t have access to her social media or the ability to book her own interviews :( Remember how quick Sam shut her down when she tried to go Live? 

I wish she would tell us things like, what is her favorite color or her favorite movie, you know, those important things we've been asking for years now    

...just talk to us. What more can they take from you? From our perspective, they’ve taken everything. Is there anything left to lose? Do we need to keep fighting for you or not? No matter what your co

I feel you.

The simple fact that everyone and their mama is trying to speak for her should raise all of the alarms about her current situation. 

It’s clear she can’t speak about certain things or doesn’t have access to an outlet to do so freely, not that she owes us. But based on her addressing rumors in the past about her life with ease I’m more inclined to think she can’t. :(

• Love 6
  • Like 3

There is actually quite a lot for her still to lose. You forget the people she sees and the things she is able to do are only allowed with permission. You also have to remember that she has an ongoing court case and has to be careful with what it is shs says. If certain things are said in certain ways it can be used against her. That's why everyone else is always so vague. There's always information that can help a case but there is always information that can ruin or hurt one as well.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

What would be the point, cuz u know damn well that 95% of fans will say it’s fake and they were holding a gun to her head forcing her to say it just to appease fans.

Besides she did give a statement via her attorney in a court document, that holds much more water than some Instagram post. If it’s not enough for you, then that’s on you.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 7

She cannot speak and even if she could I would not if I were her as well, bc anything she says now can be used against her, so this is not the right time.

And yes, we keep on fighting, she acknowledged her well informed on court document and that is HUGE and should be more than enough. She will speak whenever she can and if she wants to.

#FreeBritney

• Like 2

The fact she never did a livestream and that "incident" with her boyfriend happened, I think it's fair to assume she can't have a normal interaction with us.

Her informations are most likely filtered.

The most odd thing is: we know people didn't ask those questions she keeps reading on Instagram, I wonder who is behind these fake fan interactions.

Usually when a person posts things, she wants to see the feedback. Britney allegedly posts, people destroy her writing the most disturbing things yet she keeps doing the same content? Like nothing happened?

Hardly a person would love to be called crazy, bad mother, prisoner, among other stuff they write there.

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Ok this is obv ITZ blackout and glory tho sis.

Until I hear straight from her that Britney did not make the trinity, let me live, sis. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What would be the point, cuz u know damn well that 95% of fans will say it’s fake and they were holding a gun to her head forcing her to say it just to appease fans.

Besides she did give a statement via her attorney in a court document, that holds much more water than some Instagram post. If it’s not enough for you, then that’s on you.

T.e.a.