A Tour of Britney's Mansion!

Someone on YouTube were surprised that Britney has books.:orangu_orangutan_ape:

By the way. Her team counts every penny Brit is allowed to spend. She can´t even afford flowers. Why they let her live in such a huge mansion? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:Is this the reason why her houses after Jason break up are just for rent?

• Haha 1

it's strange the biggest thing that came to my mind is how isolated it is and how far the next neighbor is..:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: so she can be easily isolated in this mansion. 

I think the previous place was much smaller and was a Mediterranean style house. She had neighbors back then if I'm not wrong (she swam with her husband :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:)

And at the same time I thought of the insta posts done in there.

the first mirror selfie in the kitchen with the bent drawers and walls. 

Sam sneaking down the stairs to scare Britney while doing her photoshoot.

the rose soap in the bath tub...

the memories..:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Can i be in prison there? Ijs

But what fun would that be. To be all alone in such a big home. I would want to share all that space with a family of friends coming and going, and a family of my own. Creating and making memories. I think she would very much like the same. But maybe that's just me...

2 minutes ago, SirDylanMerlot said:

But what fun would that be. To be all alone in such a big home. I would want to share all that space with a family of friends coming and going, and a family of my own. Creating and making memories. I think she would very much like the same. But maybe that's just me...

**** that, she bought her whole family big houses of thwir own. Id be sick of my beggin *** family. Good riddance and dont let my door thats 3 stories tall and weighs 5 tons hit ya on ya *** on the way out!

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

**** that, she bought her whole family big houses of thwir own. Id be sick of my beggin *** family. Good riddance and dont let my door thats 3 stories tall and weighs 5 tons hit ya on ya *** on the way out!

I understand that. I guess I just meant for Britney to share her home with a family of her own. A husband and her children. 

• Love 2

beautiful house but some of the responses on this thread are bothering me. being a prisoner has nothing to do with how big or nice your house is. the fact that she cant leave on her own terms, go spend her own money on her own terms, meet up with people on her own terms, etc. is what makes her a prisoner. let's not get that confused.