Slumber Party MV make-up artist Maxi to appear on a podcast to talk "everything and everything"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a joke? She was a make up artist for one music video and now she thinks she's some kind of a big shot insider?  I'm done with all these irrelevant one time employed Britney people and was

Of course they are. What is it with these make-up artists and their dire need for attention?

Like, I just wanna ask WHO ASKED YOU? Why are you doing this? And what Britney Fan Podcast would invite her and believe she really knows all the tea? If that podcast is a Britney Fan Podcast, the

Posted Images

• Exhale+

UPDATE: She will be appearing on the @calababes podcast tomorrow and it will be available to watch on Instagram live and then on YouTube

She does add #freebritney to the story confirming the podcast will be at least somewhat related to (her extremely limited and perhaps unreliable view of) the free Britney movement :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Will you be tuning in? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screenshot_20201021-200919_Instagram.jpg

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

Not him making a big deal for #Freebritney out of this podcast and then it will be nothing important at all or another Sam praising and how it's all because of him :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I'm desperate for good #FreeBritney news but don't think he's reliable :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

UPDATE: She will be appearing on the @calababes podcast tomorrow and it will be available to watch on Instagram live and then on YouTube

She does add #freebritney to the story confirming the podcast will be at least somewhat related to (her extremely limited and perhaps unreliable view of) the free Britney movement :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Will you be tuning in? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screenshot_20201021-200919_Instagram.jpg

I'll be intrigued, I want to see what he's got to say and whether it'll help our cause to actually Free Britney or not.

Whether people like it or not he's a closer link to Britney than Billy, He is friends with Sam. We can all ***** about Sam but let's see what Maxi says before dragging them.

• Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators

At this point what yea she can spill? Like everything that is important has already been a available to us. Everyone always uses her for clout. Lou has minions everywhere no wonder Britney is so paranoid. 

• Like 4