Slumber Party MV make-up artist Maxi to appear on a podcast to talk "everything and everything"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a joke? She was a make up artist for one music video and now she thinks she's some kind of a big shot insider?  I'm done with all these irrelevant one time employed Britney people and was

Of course they are. What is it with these make-up artists and their dire need for attention?

Like, I just wanna ask WHO ASKED YOU? Why are you doing this? And what Britney Fan Podcast would invite her and believe she really knows all the tea? If that podcast is a Britney Fan Podcast, the

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I'm done with all these irrelevant one time employed Britney people and washed up forgotten boy band members using Britney and riding on the FreeBritney movement for clout.

Agreed :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

• Super Moderators
26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

She's the new James Charles/Jeffree Star in terms of attention seeking. She's probably also  on Jamie's payroll, so watch out girls. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

in before he publicly bashes BreatheHeavy and Jordan as the owner of the site because he's supporting comments that say he's getting paid

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Of course they are.

What is it with these make-up artists and their dire need for attention?

I think they may get small amount of money from interviews and podcasts and/or they need attention to stay relevant during the epidemic. There's just no other excuse why they would do this :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Of course they are.

What is it with these make-up artists and their dire need for attention?

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Is this a joke? She was a make up artist for one music video and now she thinks she's some kind of a big shot insider? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I'm done with all these irrelevant one time employed Britney people and washed up forgotten boy band members using Britney and riding on the FreeBritney movement for clout. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Maxi has been a long time friend of Britney's boyfriend (even before Slumber Party mv), also Sam posted with him recently. So he definitely knows something. But is Sam reliable? Ummm that is the question :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Screenshot-20201011-172457-Instagram.jpg

• Like 6
  • Exhale+

Gimme a break :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The next thing you know, they will just say "Ah! Britney was so cute and apple pie taste good hahaha" and spill none of the tea they were hyping us up for :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Stop with the clout, because you anyways are making none of it :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Weird how some how Maxi can give info which is from Sam (obviously) yet Sam can't speak out.... but is telling his friend things and being cited as the source.  Is anybody feeling off about that? Like Sam can just come forward and speak then since he didn't care about getting in trouble by talking to Maxi and Maxi using his name.  Seems a little too convenient that Sam "can't speak" but can be the source of info.... thus already breaking his NDA  hmmmm.... makes you think, right?

• Like 2

I really don't think they know anything and they're just seeking attention.  I'm not giving them what they want (my view/like/comment).  I'll let you guys do it and if anything actually meaningful is said I'll read it here lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 3