If Britney hosted a "secret sessions" for BreatheHeavy fans...

Who do you think she'd invite? 

britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I think BreatheHeavy Stans would be the second session. The first would be for the kings and queens on the frontline of the Free Britney movement: Surprisewitness, Wukemon, BritneytheSagittarius, Britneys gram girls, Lisa, meaner03,  etc etc etc.

But if she was having a BREATHEHEAVY ONLY party WHOMST do you think she would invite? Who would be showing up to represent for Exhale? 

What would you ask her?

Would you bring a gift? 

Is there something on here you'd immediately delete before showing up at her front door?

Do you think a BH in-person stan fight would break out?

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7a1s6yc4o77vpt6xwk2wo

Brit, girl, if you're reading this I hope I just gave you a good idea. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 3

I don’t think she would invite me, for one, because my points are on the lower side. I’ve used multiple usernames since my initial Exhale sign up in 2007. But I am hoping she would invite Jordan. I’ve only come back recently due to stans finally supporting #freebritney. I’ve been behind the movement since 2009. 

I’d ask her things about her music only. Keep it in the entertainment realm as respect to her. 

I’d bring her, as a gift, a single white rose in a pretty vase. 

There are zero of my thoughts and opinions I would delete. 

• Love 2

My most burning question would be would she write a book or have one written about her experience over the past years? That's all I wanna know. If she said no then what else is there to ask. I'd never know more than what goes public. If she said yes, then I'd definitely have nothing to ask cause I'll find out with my next book obsession. 

I'd give her a copy of Tina Turner's biography. 

I wouldn't get invited cause I'm brand new but it's fine. 

• Love 1

Two obvious choices are @Jordan Miller and @Roxxy. I don't think I would be in the list to even consider :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

OMG! I can't even think in answers... There's a lot I could ask her but I don't think I would be able to say a word if someday I'm face to face with her.

A gift, maybe a book, she reads a lot but I can't think right now which

I don't there's something I would delete

And about the fight :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I don’t think she would invite me, for one, because my points are on the lower side. I’ve used multiple usernames since my initial Exhale sign up in 2007. But I am hoping she would invite Jordan. I’ve only come back recently due to stans finally supporting #freebritney. I’ve been behind the movement since 2009. 

I’d ask her things about her music only. Keep it in the entertainment realm as respect to her. 

I’d bring her, as a gift, a single white rose in a pretty vase. 

There are zero of my thoughts and opinions I would delete. 

I love the gift you'd bring to her. Very beautiful and thoughtful. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'd make sure you were invited! (Assuming I'm invited to the shindig hahaha.)

I think I would have to ask her about Mona Lisa, Rebellion, and original doll. lol

And I would be that person to also ask her what happened with BJ...

I feel like she'd look at me like 

britney spears what GIF

There's so much I'd tell her though. I'd ask her to release the OG Perfume video as well. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I would bring her a signed Brad Pitt autograph as a present tbh.

• Love 1

Jordan should definitely be invited! I don’t know about the rest bc i’ve been gone for so long but I think @Roxxy @Bundy and  @Slayer should attend as well, they’re very active members and true stans!

I’d love to ask her about Rebellion and just her point of view in music and her career. Like what sound was she going for after ITZ, why was it all scrapped, how does she feels about her work after 07, if she feels it was genuine... 

I don’t know what I’d bring as a gift, I guess some vanilla candles?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And as for my posts I wouldn’t delete anything. I feel like I’ve always been on her side and never been disrespectful to her. Maybe my posts about JL are a bit off but that’s it

• Love 4