Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

1 minute ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Omgggg this video! I forgot she learnt how to play the violin 

Literally what if she made a joke out of the moves because shes like this isnt wade or my other dancers moves im over this ****? And the hair **** i think shes trying to say im over these weaves girllll, but also im finna get paid for doing 1/4th of these moves and yall still gobblin this **** up

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Project Red a s3x tape?  YESS Queen! Go off! 

Except I didn't refer to her as a *** worker. I said word for word: "Red light district vibes" I somehow think that Britney would not be offended by this considering that a huge amount of th

So she was criticized back then for being too ****** at a young age, and now what's the excuse? Because she's too old? Because she's under a conservatorship? Because she's a mom? Those that feel

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Wrong he WAS living in brits house. The incident happened at HER house

The rapper’s representative, powerhouse Los Angeles family law attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, tells PEOPLE that the alleged incident occurred on the evening of Aug. 24 while Sean Preston and his brother, Jayden James, 12, were on visitation with their mother at Jamie’s house.

“There was a disagreement that occurred while Britney and the children were visiting with Jamie at his home that led to a physical altercation that was observed by Jayden,” Kaplan says. “Britney did the right thing and removed the children and took them out of there, but the trauma to the kids is nonetheless.”

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-father-jamie-alleged-altercation-teen-son-sean/

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The issue is not how ****** or provocative it is, I love her ****/sensual side it has always been a big part of her career, it's how she presents herself that really shock me as a fan. You don't need to be a doctor to see that she is behaving strangely. She looks erratic and empty/off at the same time like a young teenager about to give a speech infront of a classroom and that doesn't make sense since she is just filming a video in her living room. I think her treatement is too strong for her, she doesn't need all that ****. I wonder if they're not drugging her to keep her in this unstable state so she won't ever be seen fit to take care of herself by the judge.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, YannFrance said:

The issue is not how ****** or provocative it is, I love her ****/sensual side it has always been a big part of her career, it's how she presents herself that really shock me as a fan. You don't need to be a doctor to see that she is behaving strangely. She looks erratic and empty/off at the same time like a young teenager about to give a speech infront of a classroom and that doesn't make sense since she is just filming a video in her living room. I think her treatement is too strong for her, she doesn't need all that ****. I wonder if they're not drugging her to keep her in this unstable state so she won't ever be seen fit to take care of herself by the judge.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: