Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Project Red a s3x tape?  YESS Queen! Go off! 

Except I didn't refer to her as a *** worker. I said word for word: "Red light district vibes" I somehow think that Britney would not be offended by this considering that a huge amount of th

So she was criticized back then for being too ****** at a young age, and now what's the excuse? Because she's too old? Because she's under a conservatorship? Because she's a mom? Those that feel

Posted Images

Incoming post-modern art-school wank essay incoming but:

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What's with the *** worker shaming?

It's work. Deal with it.

Why is everyone so precious in this thread? lmao. *** work can be real work that is safe and a choice for some women and still also be a global industry of exploitation and r***. Definitely misogyny in some comments here but I don't think saying she's giving us some serious Tina Turner Private Dancer "Keep Your Eyes On The Wall" vibes with some of these videos and pictures is too far off the mark. And I think it's on purpose *shrug*. I think these vids are many things: recorded by Britney, posted by her team; Britney just being her weird self but also Britney being her smarter-than-people-give-her-credit-for self; required of her by her team and also a way she entertains herself in her boring life (her words). 

She's shown multiple times over that she's a person who expresses herself through metaphor, who is very interested in symbology, and very invested in some conspicuously specific themes and motifs (her choice of reading materials and quotes, honestly!). Many of these motifs concern duality: particularly, the cage, as a symbol culturally associated with sexuality and but also of entrapment and slavery, or the rose for its beauty and sensuality but also for its thorns and some of its other darker cultural connotations. There is definitely "a semiotics of Britney Spears" that is at once specific to her, Britney, the superstar, and universal, Britney as the Every Woman; the discourse around Britney her entire career has both defined her and been defined by her, simply by existing. Britney is the definition of the Madonna/***** dichotomy. To the point about *** work, I think that you could read a lot into Britney's career about her fight to be in control of the tension between the public and the private; her right to express her sexuality and be ****** without literally having her sexuality commodified on a global level, her right to be a woman without having to be a role model. From everything that happened between the beginning of her career 'til now, I don't think that you can possibly really argue that Britney is not a traumatized person, which brings me to:

14 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

This one and the one with the pantyhose gave me weird vibes, like it was set up with an intention. 

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling, against those photos: staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

"You want your crazy? I got your crazy."

Thank you for coming to my BRIT Talk. Someone give me a BA already. 

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing BC it is what's driving the entire discussion in all the threads about her *cryptic posts* :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

• Love 5
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Why is everyone so precious in this thread? lmao. *** work can be real work that is safe and a choice for some women and still also be a global industry of exploitation and r***. Definitely misogyny in some comments here but I don't think saying she's giving us some serious Tina Turner Private Dancer "Keep Your Eyes On The Wall" vibes with some of these videos and pictures is too far off the mark. And I think it's on purpose *shrug*. I think these vids are many things: recorded by Britney, posted by her team; Britney just being her weird self but also Britney being her smarter-than-people-give-her-credit-for self; required of her by her team and also a way she entertains herself in her boring life (her words). 

She's shown multiple times over that she's a person who expresses herself through metaphor, who is very interested in symbology, and very invested in some conspicuously specific themes and motifs (her choice of reading materials and quotes, honestly!). Many of these motifs concern duality: particularly, the cage, as a symbol culturally associated with sexuality and but also of entrapment and slavery, or the rose for its beauty and sensuality but also for its thorns and some of its other darker cultural connotations. There is definitely "a semiotics of Britney Spears" that is at once specific to her, Britney, the superstar, and universal, Britney as the Every Woman; the discourse around Britney her entire career has both defined her and been defined by her, simply by existing. Britney is the definition of the Madonna/***** dichotomy. To the point about *** work, I think that you could read a lot into Britney's career about her fight to be in control of the tension between the public and the private; her right to express her sexuality and be ****** without literally having her sexuality commodified on a global level, her right to be a woman without having to be a role model. From everything that happened between the beginning of her career 'til now, I don't think that you can possibly really argue that Britney is not a traumatized person, which brings me to:

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling against those photos, staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Good read :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: You have a point.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Thanks hun, was a good way to procrastinate doing any of my real productive work :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

LMFAO :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Can relate tho. I should be doing my homework but instead I'm reading an in-depth analysis of Britney's Instagram posts :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling, against those photos: staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing BC it is what's driving the entire discussion in all the threads about her *cryptic posts* :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

I just woke up from a nap but :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

🦄 💛🧡💜

13 hours ago, Easy There said:

Why can't Sam talk to her regarding how her posts are received and that they are used against her in court. I get it he can't do much regarding cship. But he is her bf of almost 4 years. He can direct her in right direction when they are alone.

One of the reasons I don't believe he cares that much about her.

Loving someone means accepting the person for who they are. 

3 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

So basically people here thinks that Britney is recording these odd videos and then someone is using it just to show that she's unstable? Or someone forces her to record them?

I do not get it.

Are you fighting for her freedom even when you do not know what is going in her head? Check her Instagram. Watch her videos, see her photos. Just stop for a while and try imagine her social media when she is free. Back to 2007. Do you remember days when she was partying with Paris, her ***** on the covers of magazines all over the world, wild night out with paparazzi, VMA2007? This is what you want for her? 

I agree that her father as a conservator isn't a good idea. I feel like he pushed her onto the stage in 2008. Maybe not for money, but just to keep her busy. But this should ended after Circus tour. He should let her disappear from show business.

They should removed him long ago. Hope this is what they want to do right now. 

She has some serious mental health and needs help. No one gonna give her freedom. It's not all about money, it is about her health and life.

This is how I see it all. I do not and won't support freebritney movement. She was out of control in 2007. It was entertainment for us, but destruction for her.

It’s really funny you say this, because you sound deranged and mentally incompetent and yet you’re not under a conservatorship. 

Also, you are a really really ****ty human being, saying you were entertained by her destruction. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s really funny you say this, because you sound deranged and mentally incompetent and yet you’re not under a conservatorship. 

Also, you are a really really ****ty human being, saying you were entertained by her destruction. 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Why is everyone so precious in this thread? lmao. *** work can be real work that is safe and a choice for some women and still also be a global industry of exploitation and r***. Definitely misogyny in some comments here but I don't think saying she's giving us some serious Tina Turner Private Dancer "Keep Your Eyes On The Wall" vibes with some of these videos and pictures is too far off the mark. 

I was referring specifically to a post that was deleted because someone had said Britney looked like she belonged in the Red Light District.

I was being the opposite of precious, IMO. 

3 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

So basically people here thinks that Britney is recording these odd videos and then someone is using it just to show that she's unstable? Or someone forces her to record them?

I do not get it.

Are you fighting for her freedom even when you do not know what is going in her head? Check her Instagram. Watch her videos, see her photos. Just stop for a while and try imagine her social media when she is free. Back to 2007. Do you remember days when she was partying with Paris, her ***** on the covers of magazines all over the world, wild night out with paparazzi, VMA2007? This is what you want for her? 

I agree that her father as a conservator isn't a good idea. I feel like he pushed her onto the stage in 2008. Maybe not for money, but just to keep her busy. But this should ended after Circus tour. He should let her disappear from show business.

She has some serious mental health and needs help. No one gonna give her freedom. It's not all about money, it is about her health and life.

This is how I see it all. I do not and won't support freebritney movement. She was out of control in 2007. It was entertainment for us, but destruction for her.

Lou, is that you girl? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: I didn’t know you was here, word of advice dear... you shouldn’t be here girl, we gonna eat you up alive :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 5
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Lou, is that you girl? I didn’t know you was here, word of advice dear... you shouldn’t be here girl, we gonna eat you up alive

Cannibalism is strictly prohibited on Exhale. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

with love,

Your Super Moderator

• Haha 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

I do not get it.

Your not alone on here. I feel the same way the conservatorship is corrupt but all the evidence states shes is seriously mentally ill. People think bc shes on stage shes apparently cured and can handle herself  but we dont know what was going on behind those scenes. I mean we saw her reaction when a fan hopped on stage.  There are plenty of moments during the piece of me where things seemed off. 

On 10/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao....I love her but she has to be trolling at this point. In 2 minutes she managed to do every single dance move that the fanbase hates. I watched this yesterday...

Obsessive knee bending, check.

Breast thrust, check.

lol I love her

OMG I forgot those iconic moves lol

The breast explosion is a gem :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4