Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Project Red a s3x tape?  YESS Queen! Go off! 

Except I didn't refer to her as a *** worker. I said word for word: "Red light district vibes" I somehow think that Britney would not be offended by this considering that a huge amount of th

So she was criticized back then for being too ****** at a young age, and now what's the excuse? Because she's too old? Because she's under a conservatorship? Because she's a mom? Those that feel

Posted Images

• Exhale+
32 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

You can't seriously be surprised that fans are confused. Brit's IG has long been a strange place where we never know who controls it, if Brit chooses what she films or if she's told what to do, who does the captions. It's bizarre that at a time when Brit is supposedly fighting for her freedom - she posts odd videos wearing almost nothing dancing seductively. The vid had more stops and starts than I could count. Then after much confusion, concern and attention the vid is deleted by someone. Of course we're going to speculate!!! Exhale exists to speculate. 

We can all be confused, that’s perfectly justified, but going to her IG or Twitter or whatever and telling her what she should and shouldn’t post is ridiculous. She already has enough people in her life telling her what she can and can’t do. I highly doubt she cares about what each specific person thinks about her. If she wants to strut around in bikinis and dance because it makes HER happy then more power to her! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 6

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Just out of curiosity, for those so concerned about her posts, what happens if she gets released from the cship but her instagram doesn’t change, what if this is just who Britney is, are u gonna accept it???

Because u can’t fight for a persons freedom and then start saying how they should act, look, etc., if u truly want her to be a free woman, then u need to accept her for who she is including flaws and eccentricities.

As long she ain’t out running a muck and doing stuff that puts her or others in danger (which I don’t think she will, I doubt she’d wanna do anything that would put her back in a cship), then nothing else should matter, just let her be her.

THIS!!! THANK U :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Just out of curiosity, for those so concerned about her posts, what happens if she gets released from the cship but her instagram doesn’t change, what if this is just who Britney is, are u gonna accept it???

Because u can’t fight for a persons freedom and then start saying how they should act, look, etc., if u truly want her to be a free woman, then u need to accept her for who she is including flaws and eccentricities.

As long she ain’t out running a muck and doing stuff that puts her or others in danger (which I don’t think she will, I doubt she’d wanna do anything that would put her back in a cship), then nothing else should matter, just let her be her.

omg this:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

THESE BEACHES ARE GETTING ME MAD :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: SHE TOOK IT OFF CAUSE OF HATERS AND ETC, im this close on posting a video and becoming leave Britney alone 2.0 and I don’t want that everybody especially me :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Why would u allow urself to be dragged

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

You can't seriously be surprised that fans are confused. Brit's IG has long been a strange place where we never know who controls it, if Brit chooses what she films or if she's told what to do, who does the captions. It's bizarre that at a time when Brit is supposedly fighting for her freedom - she posts odd videos wearing almost nothing dancing seductively. The vid had more stops and starts than I could count. Then after much confusion, concern and attention the vid is deleted by someone. Of course we're going to speculate!!! Exhale exists to speculate. 

One of the realest posts I’ve ever seen on here! :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1

So basically people here thinks that Britney is recording these odd videos and then someone is using it just to show that she's unstable? Or someone forces her to record them?

I do not get it.

Are you fighting for her freedom even when you do not know what is going in her head? Check her Instagram. Watch her videos, see her photos. Just stop for a while and try imagine her social media when she is free. Back to 2007. Do you remember days when she was partying with Paris, her ***** on the covers of magazines all over the world, wild night out with paparazzi, VMA2007? This is what you want for her? 

I agree that her father as a conservator isn't a good idea. I feel like he pushed her onto the stage in 2008. Maybe not for money, but just to keep her busy. But this should ended after Circus tour. He should let her disappear from show business.

They should removed him long ago. Hope this is what they want to do right now. 

She has some serious mental health and needs help. No one gonna give her freedom. It's not all about money, it is about her health and life.

This is how I see it all. I do not and won't support freebritney movement. She was out of control in 2007. It was entertainment for us, but destruction for her.

• Dislike 20

I can see why "she" deleted it but it is such a great and hot video nonetheless. If she can't speak out on her miserable situation, at least let her dance provocatively if that's what she wants to do ffs.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

I just realise James is in La. And is probably staying with her. 

Can you imagine the atmosphere in that house. And all the yelling and brainwashing he is doing to her. With promises and threats. And she literally can't escape. 

Makes my blood boil

He has a house in Los Angeles. When the incident with Preston happened, Britney and her kids were visiting him. She then left and took them to K-Fede's house. 

I also wouldn’t mind knowing why some of y’all feel that if she’s set free, that she’s just gonna automatically revert to how she was 12 years ago, do u really have that little faith in her as a human being?? Do u really feel she couldn’t of possibly learned from her mistakes??? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1