Kylie Minogue announces 'Infinite Disco' a one-off live streamed concert on November 7th!

KYLIE: INFINITE DISCO is an exclusive, one-off, performance spectacular, & will take fans through a parallel universe from solitary isolation to an alternative euphoric dance-floor community of togetherness. The visual world imagined by Kylie and her creative team ends in a future time and place where we can, in Kylie’s words, “all be as one again”.

The show will feature many of the tracks on Kylie’s highly-anticipated new album, ‘Disco’, due out November 6. As well as these new tracks, the livestream experience will include Kylie classics and some all-time fan favourites. All music has been especially re-arranged for this unique event.

This show will be on 7th November 2020.

Kylie provided a link to where you can buy tickets to the event

rsz_1ce33d52-4df4-4139-ab62-d29310d96e9c.jpg.ddb7cd53e2e0205878c4f08eabda803e.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators

I can't at me having more concerts during this pandemic than in my entire life :orangu_orangutan_ape: I'm planning on watching another concert exactly that same date, I hope they aren't at the same time lol 

• Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean