Cardi B deletes Twitter following fans' backlash for getting back with Offset: bunch of kids telling me how to live like I'm Ariana Grande or something

I think she took right from the Beyonce playbook with this "divorce" thing....but honestly the internet is so toxic. I try not to read comments....everyone is so desperate for followers they will throw other people down. It is so gross. 

If Britney did this, she would get so much crap....but honestly I hope Britney is allowed to talk more in the future. 

• Exhale+

Did she really threw Ari under the bus. She probably used her as a sample for role models. 

Plus this is Cardi. She hates everybody. 

She'll be back on Twitter.

Plus this is the woman that said if a woman has beef with me, we have beef forever.

Ariana did say B's when she won best rap album. Igniting a beef with Cardi forever. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Why would she throw Ariana into her mess? Is it because she’s friends with Onika? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You know Onika, the bich who told you to sit on a potty on your effing collaboration!!!! :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

Like, give it up. We’re so tired of you miss Belcala Alzheimer! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: