Cardi B deletes Twitter following fans' backlash for getting back with Offset: bunch of kids telling me how to live like I'm Ariana Grande or something

• Super Administrators

Cardi B went on a lengthy rant about how her fans are stressing her out, giving her a hard time for getting back with Offset etc. She even threw in Ariana Grande's name for good measure.

“A whole bunch of 15-year-olds telling me how to live my life like I'm mother ******* Ariana Grande or something, like I came from Disney or something.”

"I'm so tired that because of y'all I've gotta continuously explain myself," Cardi continued. "I didn't put my divorce out there, a ******* court clerk put it out there. And because people are making rumors up, ‘Oh, this guy has a girl pregnant,’ this and that, I have to address it." She added that she doesn't understand why if she's able to work things out with her husband people still feel entitled to harass him on social media. “To be honest with you, my marriage is one of the least worries that I have right now,” she said. “I love my fans and I'm thankful and I'm grateful for everything you do, but some of you really be acting like I sleep with ya.”

TBH points were made.

cardi-mad.jpg.4a7da45cc9ee23e8edfd214481a62a20.jpg

EkoL5nbXgAMCYk7?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I love her, but she needs to stop being so immature and easily offended. She could easily ignore the Twitter trolls by simply not reading tweets and only using Twitter to promote her music like many other artists do. It's not that hard. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 4

Cardi B seems very oversensitive and she cares too much about Twitter

Girl just hire a PR team / account manager and stop going on social media if it disturbs you that much

I get what she's trying to say tho, Twitter is the pits, the toilet of the internet. Just full of bored people looking for stuff to be offended about. They use Cancel Culture as an excuse to bully everyone.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+

Once they have *** and get addicted to a bad boy with good game in the bed. They'll understand. 

Honestly they don't know what it's liked to truly be ****ed good. 

Bad boys with the reputation of cheating or being unfaithful always are the best in bed. That's the Truth. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She's right.

Too bad she name-dropped Ari.

My thoughts exactly.

Fans (or instigators) need to leave her the F alone. She was criticized when she left him, criticized if she stayed, i'd be fed up too. But it was a poor decision to mention Ari.