Jump to content

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love lady gaga I think she’s a really Interesting artist 

She thinks shes a star on her own the same way Bryan thinks we are Spears family's fans and they think the Britney Brand is a Spears family business. Shes delusional like the rest of her trashy family

Oh poor Jamie-Lou being hounded by paparazzi, she's had such a hard life

Posted Images

2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

"Balancing a normal childhood with watching her big sister become the most famous person on the planet, Spears resisted opportunities to try her luck at becoming a giant pop star, another Britney."

LMAO

Yeah right and she also never took a dime from her sister :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Obviously this is all allegedly, but she "grew up" in Nickelodeon studios. And I believe the Amanda show was created by Dan Schneider. This was before all his "huge hits" for the channel like Drake and Josh, Icarly, Victorious, etc etc etc. She would be his "original doll."

https://meaww.com/amanda-bynes-mental-breakdown-dan-schneider

 

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

There has been talk for years that he ******** abused her. She kept it together for so long as most abuse victims do and then you just completely snap and lose it. Her breakdown came fast and she has never been the same since that happened. It's really sad. And then there's the possibility that her parents knew about it and took a pay from him, which is why she hates her parents allegedly.

Omfg thats horrible! Why these child stars have such horrible parents? It has been a while she doesnt work, right? And the pregnancy story was so weird. She was such a gorgeous charismatic girl, my heart breaks for her. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Jordan r u testing, trolling us or what :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

True. Now seriously @Jordan Miller, no shade. Jamie Lynn said nothing about Britney in this interview and her desire to reactivate her career is very clear. I don't understand why you're still posting this things with Britney Spears threads and asking "please keep comments respectful". Cmon, if she's looking to be an artist again, then, are we going to put her threads on Music News? Unless she talks about Britney, of course. You will get tired of seeing Exhale dragging her here. Or this is attempting to increase your views / replies?

Most of us arent interested in her

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

I was reading all your comments about the drama with Dan and I found this pic of Casey Aldridge... i didn't know he was hot :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Anyway, he's clearly Maddie's father, and I think this speculation about Dan being Maddie's real father is just wrong and hurtful towards a little girl. Hope she doesn't have to read it. It's just sad and Dan is a creep, I'm sure he acted inappropriately towards his underage tv stars, including JL, and if that's the case I feel bad for her.

Nevertheless, the whole Nylon issue is just cringey. JL has no charisma whatsoever, the outfits are just bad and the fact that she acts like she was harrased by the paps makes me sick. After all Britney went through in 2007, how can she act like she was the victim? She was there with her when a lady told Britney "nobody wants you in this neighbourhood", she knows better than us what it was like for her sister. Stop acting like you were the next Hollywood It girl, you were just Britney's sister, and you will always be just that. It sure helped you build your little southern, conservative life. Now shut up and start working for yourself. 

First off, I agree. Casey WAS hot AF. 

Sadly he found his way to the meth pipe. Now he is a cautionary tale and seemingly a deadbeat dad. Allegedly.

jamie-lynn-spears-baby-daddy-casey-Aldri

24574794-7988825-image-a-8_1581372793158

He has been arrested multiple times. Sadly he did not take any cues from KFED, and fumbled the bag. 

And I agree. The speculation in this case is pretty gross because I am almost certain JL's connections would have her be "untouchable" at that time. Lesser known actors on Nickelodeon at the time though I do worry about.

That being said, I also agree with you about the article. I know JL didn't write it herself but she comes off as really egotistical as well. "DID YOU GUYS KNOW I COULD HAVE BEEN BIGGER THAN MY SISTER? THEY SAT ME DOWN AT A RECORD LABEL WITH SO MUCH POWER AND ALL THESE BIG WIGS BUT I POLITELY TURNED DOWN SUPER STARDOM!" 

Bih...

Interesting way to remember it, that's for sure. The narrative in this article is really sad as well. As if people are clamoring for a Zoey 101 reboot. Girl, if you really want to try to be taken seriously for your artistry, try acting in some indie films instead of falling back on your only claim to fame. I had to laugh when she was talking about how creative~ she is and loves creating characters. Girl...never in your life have you convincingly played ANYTHING. She's always been uncharismatic. I would see clips of Zoey 101 back in the day and girl is stiff as a board. I was embarrassed for her while reading that article, to be honest.

 

  • Love 8
Link to post
On 10/19/2020 at 8:08 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Nylons an edgy fashion mag. Idk They should of dyed her hair or louder make up choices ...something idk to make her stand out. I feel like the clothes are wearing her ..not the other way around. 

Clothes find it hard when there being worn by trash :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Yeahhhh I’m not gonna call her trash... or anything Bc that’s a bit muchhh...but they could of done better styling lol...

Mayb a bright orange lip.

The way shes treated her sister under a C-Ship which has taken her vulnerable sister and abused her (emotionally, mentally and maybe even physically). And then JL acts as if its the best thing for Britney so her and her family can continue to scrounge off Britneys fortune.

Trash is a polite word for what i really wanna call Jamie Lyn Spears.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

The way shes treated her sister under a C-Ship which has taken her vulnerable sister and abused her (emotionally, mentally and maybe even physically). And then JL acts as if its the best thing for Britney so her and her family can continue to scrounge off Britneys fortune.

Trash is a polite word for what i really wanna call Jamie Lyn Spears.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

I feel for the situation Britney’s and your opinion is ur own... I’m for freeBritney but at the end of day none of us really really know what’s the true tea beside Lou and James. So I’m not gonna call her trash based conspiracies theories Bc were literally all speculating on here .. we live in the age of Twitter thugs and online ppl who just talk recklessly like it’s ok. I’m not defending Jamie or anything Bc idk the whole true story none of us actually know the 100% story.. but imagine someone calling u trash in ur face.. it’s b a diff story 🤷🏻‍♀️

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I feel for the situation Britney’s and your opinion is ur own... I’m for freeBritney but at the end of day none of us really really know what’s the true tea beside Lou and James. So I’m not gonna call her trash based conspiracies theories Bc were literally all speculating on here .. we live in the age of Twitter thugs and online ppl who just talk recklessly like it’s ok. I’m not defending Jamie or anything Bc idk the whole true story none of us actually know the 100% story.. but imagine someone calling u trash in ur face.. it’s b a diff story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haha well someone did call me trash to my face and i handled it well.....

knock out gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

And your free to your opinion as well, and i do understand your view point but i do think we have had evidence with how Britney really feels about her family - especially her father looking after her feels.

Link to post
On 10/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, LLuvia said:

She was the little sister of a phenomenon ... she had great luck and all that was thrown away, she could take advantage of the good contacts, work on what she liked and own a name for herself, she could too having studied at university but she did not ... she got pregnant, went to town and married a truck driver and I am not criticizing this, I am just saying that she wasted every opportunities and after all this time she still decides to have been the victim by getting pregnant and leaving Hollywood.

Yes,JL has the life Britney always wanted. A form of rebellion too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Haha well someone did call me trash to my face and i handled it well.....

knock out gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

And your free to your opinion as well, and i do understand your view point but i do think we have had evidence with how Britney really feels about her family - especially her father looking after her feels.

 But u just put a gif of someone knocking someone out.. n that’s my point... 

but I think as fans we can b bit toxic n drama and it’s not needed.  I’m sure Britney wouldn’t b ok with ppl talking smack about her sister despite how she feels. 

Link to post
17 hours ago, ElenaB said:

I was reading all your comments about the drama with Dan and I found this pic of Casey Aldridge... i didn't know he was hot :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Anyway, he's clearly Maddie's father, and I think this speculation about Dan being Maddie's real father is just wrong and hurtful towards a little girl. Hope she doesn't have to read it. It's just sad and Dan is a creep, I'm sure he acted inappropriately towards his underage tv stars, including JL, and if that's the case I feel bad for her.

Nevertheless, the whole Nylon issue is just cringey. JL has no charisma whatsoever, the outfits are just bad and the fact that she acts like she was harrased by the paps makes me sick. After all Britney went through in 2007, how can she act like she was the victim? She was there with her when a lady told Britney "nobody wants you in this neighbourhood", she knows better than us what it was like for her sister. Stop acting like you were the next Hollywood It girl, you were just Britney's sister, and you will always be just that. It sure helped you build your little southern, conservative life. Now shut up and start working for yourself. 

I don’t think that’s fair, JL was 16 years old getting hounded by paps due to being a pregnant young celeb I think she’s able to speak about it 

 

in regards to everything else, I agree completely!! 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block