Jump to content

Jamie Lynn Spears in Nylon


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love lady gaga I think she’s a really Interesting artist 

She thinks shes a star on her own the same way Bryan thinks we are Spears family's fans and they think the Britney Brand is a Spears family business. Shes delusional like the rest of her trashy family

Oh poor Jamie-Lou being hounded by paparazzi, she's had such a hard life

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Looks like they trying to drum up interest and hype to get the show going again? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Doing this just proves how ignorant her family are. Trying to launch JL back into the industry when BRITNEY is fighting their father to get out of her affairs. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

 JL represents how clueless they are. She gets HATE because it comes off exactly as it is. Bryan too. They treat Britney like an old rich grandma you throw into a nursing home and never see.  
Common sense would be to tell her lunatic father to step down because it’s bad publicity for her career and let Britney be free. But clearly her dad is in deep ****. He can’t just stop this now.
Lou Taylor is an idiot. She still has no idea what power Free Britney has. It’s never going away. 

You spoke TRUTH. 

ryan gosling clap GIF

  • Love 1
Link to post
32 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Not trying be mean rn, I swear, but whoever styled Jamie Lynn for this photoshoot must have a vendetta against her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Those clothes look terrible and even worse on her.  Soo unflattering. WTF is this lewk???:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And btw how many more “Reintroducing Jamie Lynn Spears” features is she going to have in a lifetime?? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: She was reintroduced when she tried to be a country singer but that didn’t work out. Then Jamie Lynn was reintroduced again went she started “acting” on Sweet Magnolias (awful show!!). Now here we go again... another reintroduction. Is this how her team plans to draw back the old Zoey fans and younger generation to watch the reboot? How is she appealing to the public I mean I just idgi.:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Last thing. The video of her at the end of Nylon’s story... CRINGE!! :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:Sorry guys but Jamie Lou has ZERO presence, charisma or personality on camera (or off). She also looks stiff, uncomfortable and like she hates it. She still benefits from Britney’s  name and her hard work. That’s literally the only reason why anyone ever bothered to give her a show on television at all. Tbh her music was decent so she should’ve stayed in Nashville to try to make something of her music career. JL lacks drive and hustle. But at least she has a choice and the freedom to do what she wants in her life.

#FreeBritney 

They tried to get the real star of the family first but she isnt working, so they had to settle with the lesser Spears sister :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Link to post
33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She thinks she was Millie Bob Brown of the 2000s or smt.

She was the little sister of a phenomenon ... she had great luck and all that was thrown away, she could take advantage of the good contacts, work on what she liked and own a name for herself, she could too having studied at university but she did not ... she got pregnant, went to town and married a truck driver and I am not criticizing this, I am just saying that she wasted every opportunities and after all this time she still decides to have been the victim by getting pregnant and leaving Hollywood.

  • Like 7
Link to post
23 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She was the little sister of a phenomenon ... she had great luck and all that was thrown away, she could take advantage of the good contacts, work on what she liked and own a name for herself, she could too having studied at university but she did not ... she got pregnant, went to town and married a truck driver and I am not criticizing this, I am just saying that she wasted every opportunities and after all this time she still decides to have been the victim by getting pregnant and leaving Hollywood.

I completely agree. She wasted many opportunities and now wants to act as if she was harassed like Britney or smt and had to leave Hollywood for years bc of that. Just shows how she lacks empathy for her own sister bc she clearly is narcissistic.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to post
11 minutes ago, ThatIsTheRealMeHONEY said:

So much hate in the comments...do you seriously think Britney would want to see people talking about her sister this way?

 

You don’t have to like JL...but there’s no reason to put your energy towards ****ting on her appearance/career.

 

Britney is all about positivity, so let’s try to spread that as well. 😊

Yea. I still think she's shady but I'm glad to see her trying to work and hope maybe itll take pressure away from Godney Spears. 

 

I also don't want to see them go after her a few years from now so she ends up like britney tbh.

  • Love 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

She thinks she was Millie Bob Brown of the 2000s or smt.

Exactly,thats what she believes .This is the first time i see Jamie Lynn  triying to make us believe  that she was a huge sucesfull star. The papparazis didnt scare Jamie Lynn and she didnt scape from her ''overwhelming fame in Hollywood'' .

She should focus on her acting skills so she may get better acting jobs....but i think its too late to get huge level of fame.

  • Like 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, LELE said:

Exactly,thats what she believes .This is the first time i see Jamie Lynn  triying to make us believe  that she was a huge sucesfull star. The papparazis didnt scare Jamie Lynn and she didnt scape from her ''overwhelming fame in Hollywood'' .

She should focus on her acting skills so she may get better acting jobs....but i think its too late to get huge level of fame.

She feels very entitled for a while, shes clearly cocky and delusional. She acts as if she was harassed like Britney or smt lol 

Oh its too late for her lol she doesnt have anything that stands out tbh.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I just saw this comment on YouTube, no kidding. 

 

Screenshot-20201019-191800-2.png

But Dan Schneider is very... i don't know scary? 

+ the comments be like: 

Dan you used to be fine but then you turned nine Schneider 

or: Dan hold her tighter, she is a fighter Schneider. 

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
34 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

But Dan Schneider is very... i don't know scary? 

+ the comments be like: 

Dan you used to be fine but then you turned nine Schneider 

or: Dan hold her tighter, she is a fighter Schneider. 

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I meant the part about her looks bc the other user was saying she should be a model.

Do u believe this Dan rumour? 

Link to post
13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I meant the part about her looks but the other user was saying she should be a model.

Do u believe this Dan rumour? 

Regarding Dan where there is smoke there is fire. 

But there are people speculating that he is Maddy's real dad and this has been rumored for decades to the point that people believe it as if it were 100% true.

That part of the rumors I believe is false. That baby looks exactly like Casey Alridge. That doesn't mean Dan Schneider isn't a ******* creep tho!

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I meant the part about her looks but the other user was saying she should be a model.

Do u believe this Dan rumour? 

Keep in mind that no matter how good you look, there is always one person that is like: Haha, ugly! 

The pregnancy, no, but i do think he is a weirdo with obviously some feet-thing going on. 

And for kidsshows: It's too much

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Keep in mind that no matter how good you look, there is always one person that is like: Haha, ugly! 

The pregnancy, no, but i do think he is a weirdo with obviously some feet-thing going on. 

And for kidsshows: It's too much

She is looking a lot like her beloved daddy these days. I think she was a cute child and if she wasnt a nasty person, people wouldnt come for her looks, they didnt years ago bc she didnt seem that shady. 

I dont know much about Dan, but for what I read he does seem a creepy, but I also never believed these rumours.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block