Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love lady gaga I think she’s a really Interesting artist 

She thinks shes a star on her own the same way Bryan thinks we are Spears family's fans and they think the Britney Brand is a Spears family business. Shes delusional like the rest of her trashy family

Oh poor Jamie-Lou being hounded by paparazzi, she's had such a hard life

Posted Images

So it’s official? No hate here, I don’t like her of course and she is a bad sister for sure but a real opinion here... I think the show is going to flop hard and probably will be cancel before it’s aired :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Wait. She's also releasing Follow Me as a single, according to Billboard. The Zoey 101 theme tune that Britney co-wrote. 

Has it been updated for 2020? 

Either way, I can't. 

Yes, it’s an updated hillbillie swamp remix. Maddie mixed it for her in between driving heavy atv’s and shooting animals dead on the property of the home that Britney built for her ungrateful family before even buying one for herself. 

• Haha 8
2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Good article and great pics. Honestly I'm excited for Follow Me to be released lol I always wanted that song bc Britney co-wrote it. I don't care what anyone says, I've always liked JL. 

Maybe there’s a Jamie Lynn forum you can join instead. Good luck finding one. Bye

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Wait. She's also releasing Follow Me as a single, according to Billboard. The Zoey 101 theme tune that Britney co-wrote. 

Has it been updated for 2020? 

Either way, I can't. 

This article doesn’t confirm a reboot is happening at all, it just confirms a music video for the theme song.

they mention a reboot is in the works... but she’s also said she’s been releasing an album ‘soon’ since 2013 but no word yet.

the fact they’re charging $20 for access to a video is clear that there’s no reboot yet, they’re either making a buck or trying to get money for a pilot to sell to a network

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

This article doesn’t confirm a reboot is happening at all, it just confirms a music video for the theme song.

they mention a reboot is in the works... but she’s also said she’s been releasing an album ‘soon’ since 2013 but no word yet.

the fact they’re charging $20 for access to a video is clear that there’s no reboot yet, they’re either making a buck or trying to get money for a pilot to sell to a network

Lou is going to have her hands full trying to sell it. Remember the failed TLC pilot? Jamie Lynn just isn’t that interesting without Britney attached to it. 

• Like 4