Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They snapped with this song and video!  It has become their 16th Top 10 single, it debuted at #8 on the UK's Official Charts. Sweet Melody also hit #1 on UK iTunes earlier in the week f

Okay, I'm not saying they have ICONIC performances as them, but they do have themes for award show performances, dance breaks, production...all the things that 90'/00's pop titans had. Compared to the

Yes vocally they are amazing! Their harmonies are insane and their performances are to the standard of greats like Britney, Janet, Nsync, Destinys Child. Here are a few of my fave songs from them:

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The scenes in the video when they snap moves and change girls GIVE ME LIFE <3

I love that part so much :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Brat said:

Good song but the video literally looks exactly like React by the ***** Cats

React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

True:orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OK LITTLE MIX YOU WON TODAY.

I was slayed, ngl. The song is a bop. I love how their voices blend during the chorus. It's like caramel. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Finally, a REAL music video for this era. It's also the best song released so far. This should've been lead single.

I can't wait for the album to drop so I can listen to this on repeat.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

OMG I was thinking about you earlier wondering what you'd think :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You spilled the TEA - such a great bop and we finally were provided a good music video for the first time this era :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I agree, it definitely would have been the perfect lead single!

Not long until the album, so excited! I can't wait for their EMA's performance, I want to see them with the Britney mic's :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Wait. Isn't Sweet Melody the lead single of their new album? Didn't they mention on twitter that the previous 2-3 songs they released were promotional singles only? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Wait. Isn't Sweet Melody the lead single of their new album? Didn't they mention on twitter that the previous 2-3 songs they released were promotional singles only? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I think Break Up Song is the lead single, Holiday the second and this is the third single.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

They've actually released 5 songs from the album :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Break Up Song was the lead single

Holiday the second single

Not A Pop Song a promo song

Happiness a promo song

Sweet Melody the official third single

they've put out so many songs already :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
49 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Wait. Isn't Sweet Melody the lead single of their new album? Didn't they mention on twitter that the previous 2-3 songs they released were promotional singles only?

They said that? But this is the 5th song already. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Sorry, I just got back from writing two threads. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think this album has no collaborations. It's just the girls. I'm Still shocked they haven't shared the tracklisting yet. 

They said there were collaborations! But they had been saying a couple of months ago saying the other singers hadn't recorded their bits yet!

There are very strong rumours about a collab with Ann Marie - which both LM & Ann have hinted at but I'm not keen on that

• Exhale+

@Slayer can tell you. This is it. Enjoy the five tracks. They can't release any more Music, Per UK charts rules only 5 tracks are allowed to release. The first two tracks were counted as two tracks. Despite being released before the Album announcement, then three back to back tracks. If they release anymore music, per the OCC rules. Confetti is disqualified from charting..

UK rules on streaming are super strict. This is all due to a public backlash on how all the tracks from Divide by Ed Sheeran charted in The singles chart despite not being released as official singles or Promo tracks. The ones who cried foul are the ones that came from the pure sales era. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayer can tell you. This is it. Enjoy the five tracks. They can't release any more Music, Per UK charts rules only 5 tracks are allowed to release. The first two tracks were counted as two tracks. Despite being released before the Album announcement, then three back to back tracks. If they release anymore music, per the OCC rules. Confetti is disqualified from charting..

UK rules on streaming are super strict. This is all due to a public backlash on how all the tracks from Divide by Ed Sheeran charted in The singles chart despite not being released as official singles or Promo tracks. The ones who cried foul are the ones that came from the pure sales era. 

Oh wow. I didn't know that. That's interesting. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I loved the video and the song, especially the second choruses when the beat kicks in :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I remember you saying you didn't like the promo songs, so i'm happy you enjoyed this :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: same it really snapped in the second half!

It was all in warehouse like you didn't want though, but it worked so well :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2

This video and song are just way too good. The confetti era had me a little worried when Break Up Song and Holiday were released, but with their 3 latest releases it has been a slay after slay!! I was thinking the other day that I wanted a video of them dancing again cause it has been so long and BOY DID THEY DELIVER!!! 

Damn i love these girls so much, they are so good!

I've been watching Little Mix: The Search as well and they are so adorable. Friendship and life goals!!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

This video and song are just way too good. The confetti era had me a little worried when Break Up Song and Holiday were released, but with their 3 latest releases it has been a slay after slay!! I was thinking the other day that I wanted a video of them dancing again cause it has been so long and BOY DID THEY DELIVER!!! 

Damn i love these girls so much, they are so good!

I've been watching Little Mix: The Search as well and they are so adorable. Friendship and life goals!!

This really is shaping up to be my favourite album behind Glory Days :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

They really did serve choreography!

I've been loving The Search too! I'm excited for the first live show tomorrow!

I think what makes me love Little Mix is their friendship and always giving each person their own time to shine! :)

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

This really is shaping up to be my favourite album behind Glory Days :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

They really did serve choreography!

I've been loving The Search too! I'm excited for the first live show tomorrow!

I think what makes me love Little Mix is their friendship and always giving each person their own time to shine! :)

Ya they are so good at making sure everyone has time to shine and keeps their identity. 

I think it will be such a great album. Glory days was so good you are not wrong! 

This video is serving me Salute music video, Touch energy, and Bounce Back bopping good time vibes.

Imagine if Little Mix and BlackPink did a collab together on a dance heavy anthem? Or if they released a Pretty Girls remix and hopped on the track with Britney??? haha Now i'm clearaly in fantasty (buy the perfume) land.

• Love 1