Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' becomes their 16th UK Top 10

@CaulkDestroyer I absolutely LOVE the Little Mix stanning - no one else is bringing it as much as Little Mix do :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Great performers, live vocals, stage presence, amazing personalities, down to earth!

@MissSpearsSaysSo OMG Yes you need to!! they are amazing :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: my second faves behind britney, they remind me of her as they are so down to earth and great performers.

• Love 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They snapped with this song and video!  It has become their 16th Top 10 single, it debuted at #8 on the UK's Official Charts. Sweet Melody also hit #1 on UK iTunes earlier in the week f

Okay, I'm not saying they have ICONIC performances as them, but they do have themes for award show performances, dance breaks, production...all the things that 90'/00's pop titans had. Compared to the

Yes vocally they are amazing! Their harmonies are insane and their performances are to the standard of greats like Britney, Janet, Nsync, Destinys Child. Here are a few of my fave songs from them:

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Finally, a REAL music video this era. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

It's what we deserve, especially after that trash Break Up Song video:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Holiday was also trash... ish. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Their videos have been questionable :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Sweet Melody better come through :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
Just now, Slayer said:

Their videos have been questionable 

Sweet Melody better come through 

The teaser showed them all together FOR REAL on set and i'm like YAAASSS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Finally, no more hodge podge green screen social distancing edit. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Not been feeling their promo songs so it'll be good to have this official single. Hope the video isn't just in an empty warehouse, although I appreciate Covid is making things tricky to film. 

Honestly i'm pretty sure it's just a warehouse, they said they only had one day to film it and all the images/photos that have been leaking have all hinted at it just being in a warehouse!

Apparently it's very choreography based, but we'll see!

I'm super excited i've loved all the songs so far, hopefully you'll enjoy this one :)

Plus i'm also intrigued to see how their live shows for their talent show The Search are going to be because of COVID :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAS! Slay me kweens! :melt_weird_drift_wow: I live for this! The lewks, the pics. Oh Lord, I can't even find words to express how exited I am :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

IKR! It looks so good!

I am SOOO hyped for it, i'm ready for a dark choreography filled video :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I'm starting to think they might release a lyric video on Friday as the aesthetic of their first teaser is totally different to the recent one!

Jade is in self isolation and is unable to attend the first live show of The Search this Saturday :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Hopefully she's doing okay! She will be joining by video link though! I guess no performance this week, unless they pre-recorded performances..

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR! It looks so good!

I am SOOO hyped for it, i'm ready for a dark choreography filled video :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Demi Lovato Pizza GIFSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jade is in self isolation and is unable to attend the first live show of The Search this Saturday :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Hopefully she's doing okay! She will be joining by video link though! I guess no performance this week, unless they pre-recorded performances..

Poor baby! Hopefully she's okay. She might be in self isolation because 'just in case...' :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Demi Lovato Pizza GIFSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCSchitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Poor baby! Hopefully she's okay. She might be in self isolation because 'just in case...' :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i'm so excited to hear what Sweet Melody sounds like as the snippet sounds SO different to all the songs we've had so far :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I agree it's probably just to be safe just incase! At least she'll still be there by video link! :) 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Was this just boring for me?

the reviews elsewhere have been mainly positive! 

I'm obsessed! Maybe it'll grow on you :)