Trump on Biden if elected: "he'll listen to the scientists"

• Community Leader

Trump tried taking a dig at Biden at his campaign rally in Nevada on Sunday, saying if Biden were elected President, he'd listen to the scientists. 

“He’s gonna want to lockdown,” Trump said. “He’ll listen to the scientists. If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead — we’re like a rocket ship. Take a look at the numbers.”

I-

Thoughts?

biden-trump.jpg.60568ea9e77dfa3333af241fbc6f3b6f.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's my favourite comedian 

Biden will be listening to china who have been blackmailing him and his son with all the illegal activities they have on them.     2ND HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP ZEIZED IN UKRAIN  https://www.the

Imagine if Trump thought before he spoke. 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

How can you argue against that...? How can you argue against someone who says the truth thinking it's the opposite omg it's a mind f uck :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Ask your good old New York Democratic governor Cuomo.

Cuomo: Be Skeptical Of Any Vaccine Approved By FDA And CDC

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19/cuomo-be-skeptical-of-any-vaccine-approved-by-fda-and-cdc/

You see, scientists and professionals are only to be listened to when they are convenient to liberal narratives. It’s all a farce.  Democrats do not care about science. They care about power.  That’s why they earned the name the “Ctrl Left”.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Ask your good old New York Democratic governor Cuomo.

Cuomo: Be Skeptical Of Any Vaccine Approved By FDA And CDC

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19/cuomo-be-skeptical-of-any-vaccine-approved-by-fda-and-cdc/

You see, scientists and professionals are only to be listened to when they are convenient to liberal narratives. It’s all a farce.  Democrats do not care about science. They care about power.  That’s why they earned the name the “Ctrl Left”.

There is no such thing as "the scientists", a supposedly unified group of professionals. Not true. Each scientist has or should have its own political views and beliefs system. There are evolutionist scientists as well as creationist scientists, and both groups are equally qualified scientists because of the method of approaching reality and studying it. In Trump's basic speech it makes sense to talk about them like that to the (dumb) masses, but it's invalid from the start.

On the other hand, I don't think you can churn out a vaccine that quick, AND the virus has been mutating almost since the beginning stages of the pandemic, and there's always political views (and money) behind each decision (the pharmaceutical billion dollar industry, hello), so basically nobody has it all figured out, but I'd still choose to lean towards someone who actually studied the matter than a person who speaks so poorly about something they do not know.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

There is no such thing as "the scientists", a supposedly unified group of professionals. Not true. Each scientist has or should have its own political views and beliefs system. There are evolutionist scientists as well as creationist scientists, and both groups are equally qualified scientists because of the method of approaching reality and studying it. In Trump's basic speech it makes sense to talk about them like that to the (dumb) masses, but it's invalid from the start.

On the other hand, I don't think you can churn out a vaccine that quick, AND the virus has been mutating almost since the beginning stages of the pandemic, and there's always political views (and money) behind each decision (the pharmaceutical billion dollar industry, hello), so basically nobody has it all figured out, but I'd still choose to lean towards someone who actually studied the matter than a person who speaks so poorly about something they do not know.

So then what’s wrong with what Trump said... 

This is not a reason to dismiss experts, but a way to illustrate the nature of scientific advancement. It takes time. Scientists spend years gathering information necessary to produce increasingly better answers to complex questions. We need to make choices about policy and our individual lives right now, but we’re watching science play out in real time.

The answer will get better, but not as fast as we might want them to. 
Scientist have barley began the work of understanding this virus, so they don’t have decades of research and data to rely onto answer our question. 
Already we have seen American public  health experts flip-flop on wearing face masks, while the most prominent between 100,000 and 200,000 deaths in the US to forecasting a bit under 70,000- a horrific toll, but one that outside the confidence  interval of previous forecast. 
We need to value scientists and to listen to experts, but part of listening means understand that right now, what they’re saying is that they don’t have all the answers.

54 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You’re not doing great here.

huh? I'm not here to convince you or explain you anything. I already gave my opinion, if you didn't get it it's because you don't want to. Like Trump.
You don't want to chat with people, you just want to pick up a fight.

• Like 5