Baby Jordan with Britney and Alli Sims in 2007

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just start making fun of Jamie’s colon and Jordan will be in here within minutes to answer the questions 

Not this photo being brought up on Exhale every other month or so.  

I mean, if we are to believe one of her former makeup artists then yes, she's reading it currently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Images

I remember this as well... theres another photo of him with them this day. I dont know if it was ever really confirmed to be real or not as I've never seen any details about this day ever posted. Only thing I remember was supposedly Sam Lufti is the one that got into contact with him and invited him over. This was supposedly after her VMA performance or around that time.

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Just start making fun of Jamie’s colon and Jordan will be in here within minutes to answer the questions 

That was a good one :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

• Haha 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: