Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie Lynn what's good ?                                       Please keep the comments respe

Im living for people dragging her left and right while she pretends there is a demand for her flop show  

Ppl wouldn't even be so harsh on her. If she weren't this harsh and aggressive  towards ppl everytime someone questions anything.

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Remember when Britney was in charge of her money and built her mum a mansion, paid her parents debts to get rid of her dad,and wasn’t having it swindled from under her for all purposes. 
I hate JL she needs a job

she got babybottlepop sponsorship now. She ain't needing Brits money no more. Not to mention chillin with Lou royalties:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

she got babybottlepop sponsorship now. She ain't needing Brits money no more. Not to mention chillin with Lou royalties:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Fun fact, JL has only 1 song with more streams on spotify than CWY, Britney truly is a charity queen for giving her royalties from her #bestselftitledalbum

But then again songs like private show have more streams than JL's whole discography.... 

No wonder she want's her sister money tho:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Remember when Britney was in charge of her money and built her mum a mansion, paid her parents debts to get rid of her dad,and wasn’t having it swindled from under her for all purposes. 

Remember when Bryan said he also helped the family financially bc in 2000 he moved to NY? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Ya'll remember when Britney wished her Sis a happy birthday and all the comments started saying she was like a little twin Brit...

and Shadeney quickly posted this afterwards... 'the REAL mini me... I miss him' :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

..THE SHADE!

• Haha 2

Clearly her delusional self meant Britney has never physically handed her cash. Britney got her a “career”; took her out of poverty and spoiled her. The amount of entitlement this twit has is appalling. I was always indifferent toward her but she’s just not a good person it seems. 

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Stop ****ting on her sister. Britney literally teared up last year when she saw her sister perform

What happened after that? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:Since then, they are not seen together anymore as far as I know. (Brit was at her family home this year but besides that?) Then they unfollowed each other on Instagram until fans found out. And her boys were a lot with her aunt but without Britney. So strange. I mean, they don´t live next door but they have to fly a few hours. And when a fan wrote to JL that Brit took some time for her during the shooting of her Lucky video she wrote back: "Yes, she was the best sister." Why "was"? (you can find it in JL Stories)

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Whike Britney was an international superstar?

Exactly! The delusion is real with that one, I mean he talked about us as being THEIR fans, not Britneys fans and he talked about Britney brand as a family business.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

And I heard she wanted to build a second one for Jamie. But he chooses the family home instead. And you forget to mention that she bought Brian a flat in New York. Oh, and she had bought Jamie his catering firm so he could work as a cook.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What happened after that? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:Since then, they are not seen together anymore as far as I know. (Brit was at her family home this year but besides that?) Then they unfollowed each other on Instagram until fans found out. And her boys were a lot with her aunt but without Britney. So strange. I mean, they don´t live next door but they have to fly a few hours. And when a fan wrote to JL that Brit took some time for her during the shooting of her Lucky video she wrote back: "Yes, she was the best sister." Why "was"? (you can find it in JL Stories)

Preston also unfollowed her on instagram months ago. Another thing I noticed is she posted for mothers day and didnt include Britneys boys even tho she posted Lexi and her mom. She also posted a story saying Bryan was her favorite brother and she deleted the cold post she did about Britneys bday.

Maybe is bc she sides with Jamie and Britney wants him out? She also Lous bestie, someone who FreeBritney has been attacking a lot and she would praise Lou all the time before.

Another thing is she deleted those tik toks she did with Britney on Christmas. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

And I heard she wanted to build a second one for Jamie. But he chooses the family home instead. And you forget to mention that she bought Brian a flat in New York. Oh, and she had bought Jamie his catering firm so he could work as a cook.

She also opened NYLA for Jamie in 2002, the opening had people like Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump, yet he failed once again and the restaurant lasted for like 6 months.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Preston also unfollowed her on instagram months ago. Another thing I noticed is she posted for mothers day and didnt include Britneys boys even tho she posted Lexi and her mom. She also posted a story saying Bryan was her favorite brother and she deleted the cold post she did about Britneys bday.

Maybe is bc she sides with Jamie and Britney wants him out? She also Lous bestie, someone who FreeBritney has been attacking a lot and she would praise Lou all the time before.

Another thing is she deleted those tik toks she did with Britney on Christmas. 

Hmm, it is like she is dead for her family. They must had have a huge fight. It is not the first time that they don't include Britney´s boys. And Brian said he is the oldest of two siblings. With Brian, it hurt me even more than with JL. Because he and Brit were are super close. They even lived together. And now it seems he went against her. Britney is a family person. How must she feel? I have the feeling that when she is free she will still keep in contact with them. You can´t blame her. She is just Britney. A pure soul.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She also opened NYLA for Jamie in 2002, the opening had people like Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump, yet he failed once again and the restaurant lasted for like 6 months.

I thought that she opened Nyla for herself. She said in Rolling Stone her team wanted it but it was not a good idea. Brit did really EVERYTHING for her family. No problem with that. But why they fight her so hard then?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: