Adele on SNL stream + comment party

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

literally how has she been problematic? and whats with the weight loss in quotation marks, why are people so mad that she decided to get inshape 

She's not the musical guest? I'm still excited to see her in action with that new bangin' body. #skinnyqueen 

Some of the comments online are saying ever since she lost all the weight, she looks just like every other blonde pop star, something tells me nobody appreciated her talented, but liked that she was i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The meme’s ***.  Like, what was the point of downvoting that lol.

Cause she got backlash for culture appropriation... so seeing as how you’re a Trump surrogate . I thought you were referencing that. Also where are you from in Puerto Rico ? 

3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Cause she got backlash for culture appropriation... so seeing as how you’re a Trump surrogate . I thought you were referencing that. Also where are you from in Puerto Rico ? 

San Juan 😘.  And also what does her appropriation have to do with me or Trump?  Or what part of PR I’m from? I think you’re just a typical snowflake looking for an angle to be offended lol.  Careful you don’t short-circuit. 

• Exhale+

I for one am very intrigued to see what Miss Adkins will be bringing to the table. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:  I think she’s funny with her little chatty moments on stage but this is TV and it’s live so, I dunno. Has she ever acted before?  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:  I think she’s gonna have a surprise performance with HER, like they’re not gonna have her on SNL and not drop a bop. #DropABop  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But it’s whatever, She Slays.  :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...