"Stronger" remastered in 4K UHD!! (The quality is so high that we can see some pimples)

7 hours ago, Ryu said:

Great job!!

I never noticed that thing on her neck :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Don’t worry the same, there are many things I just discovered after upscaling, I’ve never noticed the necklace or this black thing on her neck too :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  I'm happy to share with you my newest upscale of Stronger, with better quality, crisper details, better editing, audio remastered, original frame rate, and a few new scenes were added! We ca

What is this u can't read it directly mess 

my pores got larger after watching this  can't wait for the slave rework ... thanks for the awesome work <3 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

OMG, it looks amazing! They should update all her music videos this way... the quality of some of them is just :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Thank you! I don’t think tbh they will update her YouTube videos, UMG is doing that but not SME/RCA. SME (Sony) is uploading remasters but only for very old singers (with 35mm films videos), I don’t know if Britney’s videos are digital or not.

• Like 1