"Stronger" remastered in 4K UHD!! (The quality is so high that we can see some pimples)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  I'm happy to share with you my newest upscale of Stronger, with better quality, crisper details, better editing, audio remastered, original frame rate, and a few new scenes were added! We ca

What is this u can't read it directly mess 

my pores got larger after watching this  can't wait for the slave rework ... thanks for the awesome work <3 

Posted Images

@Roxxy Thank you for the main page I just saw the surprise on the main page!

But is it normal I can’t actually read any post on any thread? There’s a blue message saying You can’t read it directly." on each post, even on mine, do you know what is the problem?

Edit: It got fixed without doing something lol

Edit2: It returned again omg :orangu_orangutan_ape:

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What is this u can't read it directly mess  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I had the same but it got fixed lol

Edit2: Omg it returned again :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

i You can't read it directly 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Omg I have this 1/2 of times, I thought it got fixed but in reality it’s not :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Exhale+
Just now, MSTAR said:

Omg I have this 1/2 of times, I thought it got fixed but in reality it’s not :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Still that blue message. What did you say :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Still that blue message. What did you say :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

Not yall starting to troll by saying "Can’t see ur message I have that blue message" I’m joking lol :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Just wait a bit more and refresh the page normally you will see the posts again

• Super Moderators

It's already been fixed what y'all talkin' about it's still on. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

the guy now looks ugly :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

But Britney stayed beautiful even after the upscale :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: Britney’s beauty is untouchable

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's already been fixed what y'all talkin' about it's still on. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But it appeared again many times after it got fixed lol, but since 3 minutes I don’t get this message anymore thx