Will you take a COVID Vaccine?

Slayer

When/if it becomes available will you take the vaccine?

Will you be one of the first ones to get it or will you wait a while to see if there have been any side-effects?

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+

It'll take years before the side effects are clearly examined so I guess I won't at this point. I'm not referring to the conspiracy theories around the vaccines and all but merely from a biological perspective. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Obviously! I am not a close-minded Karen who thinks they are living in the 1700s and will absolutely take the vaccine as a mini-contribution to humanity :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Super Moderators

I'll wait it out, but I will eventually. or maybe after the common folk have tried it and if they survive and don't die then I guess it's safe? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'll wait it out, but I will eventually. or maybe after the common folk have tried it and if they survive and don't die then I guess it's safe? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Lol exactly my thought 

• Exhale+
44 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

If it’s deemed safe after many trials and released internationally, then sure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Obviously! I am not a close-minded Karen who thinks they are living in the 1700s and will absolutely take the vaccine as a mini-contribution to humanity :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Even if it's in its trial stage? I mean, we've progressed a lot but there's still a lot of things we don't know about on a molecular level.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

We shall cancel the Karen Community if they dont take their vaccine to get Miss. Rona to her Witness era :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Even if it's in its trial stage? I mean, we've progressed a lot but there's still a lot of things we don't know about on a molecular level.

I just want it over :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Because...

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

We shall cancel the Karen Community if they dont take their vaccine to get Miss. Rona to her Witness era :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I just want it over :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Because...

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Well, buckle up cos we ain't getting over with this yet. I've cancelled 2021 as well :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Viruses keep mutating; for that reason, a truly efficient flu shot can't even be created.

Isn't this why the flu shots each year are different? My understanding is that people in labs simply take, say, virus2020 and develop a flu shot against it and then they do that every year? Could be wrong, though. Not sure.

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Isn't this why the flu shots each year are different? My understanding is that people in labs simply take, say, virus2020 and develop a flu shot against it and then they do that every year? Could be wrong, though. Not sure.

I heard it's always the previous' year virus.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

I heard it's always the previous' year virus.

They use the previous years virus strain to help prepare for this years using it's genetic material. They don't use last years virus that wouldn't make sense. 

So they try their best to match the virus they think is coming this year. Depending on body type and person's lifestyle it might work or not. 

Usually it works for a large percentage of the population and doesn't work for a small percentage. It's completely random if it will work for you, but people do it as a precaution. Thousands die from the flu every year.

-- In terms of COVID vaccine. The first responders will get it first and we will see the side-effects there after.

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It'll take years before the side effects are clearly examined so I guess I won't at this point. I'm not referring to the conspiracy theories around the vaccines and all but merely from a biologic perspective. 

This tbh. I'm not anti-vaxxer by any means, but idk something about taking a brand new vaccine kinda irks me. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I guess I'll take the shot if the vaccine is funded and promoted by an independent pharmaceutical company, and has no relation with government. 

Elon Musk said small-sized chips can be implanted inside human body, and it's already 2020 so I'm being careful.