Dua Lipa teases "Coming Soon"!

• Exhale+

13 Hours ago, Queen Of The 2020 Disco Revival AKA Dua Pepe dropped a new post of her simply saying "Coming Soon" with a image of Dua holding her phone showing off the retro phone cover. Take a look!

What do you think she is teasing? A new single/Music Video? Her deluxe album coming out November 6th? let me know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Related:

dua-soon.jpg.46bf68dbd9d3663eacbc2f30945dc6b9.jpg

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Why is This in the Britney Thread?

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

3 hours ago, alexxxx said:

Not exhales hijacking the Britney thread to get views:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

So what's this doing in the wrong section?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wanted to put it in Music News but accidentally put it in Britney Spears :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Exhale+
56 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

To answer the BTI-hater, :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

New music video, I suppose. It better be Love again :gunriah_mariah_carey:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Love again? YESSSSS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
57 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

To answer the BTI-hater, :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

New music video, I suppose. It better be Love again :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Also, i watched Enola Homes, and Henry's acting in it as Sherlock Holmes was :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Love again? YESSSSS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, i watched Enola Homes, and Henry's acting in it as Sherlock Holmes was :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I still haven't seen it. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Not sure if I will at all. I'm very picky with movies.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Good for Henry though. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

I must confess that the only movie I've seen with Henry is the Witcher. Okay, Superman as well. And acting-wise, I wasn't impressed but he does fit the roles perfectly looks-wise, aesthetics, etc. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Not to mention that his personality is adorable, very down-to-earth guy, not cocky at all.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Anyways, if you're going to expose me about something in the future, then this is your chance.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Exhale+
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Love Again is an amazing song, and i would never do it dirty like that :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I still haven't seen it. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Not sure if I will at all. I'm very picky with movies.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Good for Henry though. 

I recommend you should! It is a simply wonderful movie and one of the very best movies of 2020 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I must confess that the only movie I've seen with Henry is the Witcher. Okay, Superman as well. And acting-wise, I wasn't impressed but he does fit the roles perfectly looks-wise, aesthetics, etc. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Not to mention that his personality is adorable, very down-to-earth guy, not cocky at all.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Anyways, if you're going to expose me about something in the future, then this is your chance.

Time to expose your actually not a fanboy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Just quoting this for my upcoming thread to expose you and towelney shall cancel ya :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Jk i would never :enigma_alien_blue:

Or would i? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Exhale+
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Love Again is an amazing song, and i would never do it dirty like that :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I recommend you should! It is a simply wonderful movie and one of the very best movies of 2020 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Time to expose your actually not a fanboy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Just quoting this for my upcoming thread to expose you and towelney shall cancel ya :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Hide contents

Jk i would never :enigma_alien_blue:

batman-v-superman-henry-cavill-hearing

Go on then:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Forgot to mention that I find Millie Bobby Brown very annoying since her debut in Stranger Things:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

batman-v-superman-henry-cavill-hearing

Go on then:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Forgot to mention that I find Millie Bobby Brown very annoying since her debut in Stranger Things:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

What es superman doing in court, wasn't supposed to be flying over buildings and saving cats trapped on tree branches :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I dont remember having to sue to him, to meet him in the court? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, Millies acting in this movie was amazing!

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What es superman doing in court, wasn't supposed to be flying over buildings and saving cats trapped on tree branches :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I dont remember having to sue to him, to meet him in the court? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, Millies acting in this movie was amazing!

Interesting. I'll watch the trailer and if it seems convincing, I might give it a watch but idk:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Levitating (Remix of the Remix) is coming :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Oh HELL no, keep that **** and cursed madonna out of Future Slaystalgia :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Interesting. I'll watch the trailer and if it seems convincing, I might give it a watch but idk:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Do u have netflix?

• Exhale+
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Of course, how do you think I netflix and chill with my one and only @Roxxy ?:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Well then watch Enola Holmes on it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Stream Slaynola Holmes :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well then watch Enola Holmes on it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Stream Slaynola Holmes :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Just saw the trailer and that looks generic af :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: not my type of movie. might watch all scenes with Henry on youtube though :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: