But there are more

gc989jem0qt51.jpg?width=1874&format=pjpg

iz4e31bm0qt51.jpg?width=1874&format=pjpg

r3q3jl7m0qt51.jpg?width=1998&format=pjpg

r4g9yf3m0qt51.jpg?width=2092&format=pjpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

wtf my eyes feel so.. refreshed :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:
This is what her instagram deserves :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

look at that flawless shots of hers :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

she deserves a better team to handle her once she is free :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

also, her makeup in that last photo was beyond perfect. I am slayed everytime I see it 

• Love 1

That photo of her in the black dress doesn’t look like her at all. Not even a little bit. Crazy how dramatically different she can look at times. Even for plastic surgery/fillers her face shouldn’t look like a completely different person some days and not others. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's not. If you study the photo carefully, she's leaning to her right. If you try it and look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean. 

Just look at the cupboards. They are wavy around her waist.

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, AP4 said:

That photo of her in the black dress doesn’t look like her at all. Not even a little bit. Crazy how dramatically different she can look at times. Even for plastic surgery/fillers her face shouldn’t look like a completely different person some days and not others. 

I think it was heavily altered / photoshopped / brushed / filtered whatever because she didn't even look like that on the actual show

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXcJ42Y3bHGG6k71R5vL4

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, BlCoWa said:

Just look at the cupboards. They are wavy around her waist.

Oh shoot I totally didn't notice that! I was looking at the opposite side haha. OK yeah, I had to look at the stock pics of her home from listings to see if maybe the table was designed in a curve manner but it isn't. 

It's Def photoshoot, you're right. My bad. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it was heavily altered / photoshopped / brushed / filtered whatever because she didn't even look like that on the actual show

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXcJ42Y3bHGG6k71R5vL4

This looks like her. The other photo must have been super altered. Even her teeth look odd. It’s like they had a “lookalike” on back up or something lol. Completely different face. 

• Like 1