This Day in Pop: The Announcement (2018)

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

announcementj.jpg.ed1b59adda7666c2793aba765470eba2.jpg

On October 18, 2018 we had an announcement previously announced on Ellen

HQ063.jpg

giphy.gif

Related:

The "You better work *****" as she gets back into the car and is like "No, Im not doing this!" 

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

The Desert performance caused MAJOR meltdowns here, I mean MAJOR :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This announcement was nothing in comparison, the meltdowns over the non-existent desert performance were insane :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This!! I remember being in school Not paying attention and constantly checking my phone to see a YouTube video posted of the performance :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  I probably failed my physics test because of that desert fiasco. 

Many fans said Britney was just shy, but she was smiling so hard that everything was fine, the event had only some technical problems.

Because Brit smiles these days really reflect how she's feeling... 

That was such an odd event. Britney looked great but it was awkward when she didn't say anything lol.

I'm still pressed she cancelled Domination only bc I think it would have been a great show. I wish we could see more rehearsal footage and costume sketches and everything.