This Day in Pop: The Announcement (2018)

• Super Moderators

announcementj.jpg.ed1b59adda7666c2793aba765470eba2.jpg

On October 18, 2018 we had an announcement previously announced on Ellen

HQ063.jpg

giphy.gif

Related:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

Original Thread:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

I came to make an announcement of an announcement so i do an announcement over here for the announcement to where i make the announcement for the announcement and it will be here where i want to announce the announcement and i came here just to say to announce that i have an announcement for which an announcement would be held for the announcement to happen so i can make the announcement and then announce the announcement so the announcement can be heard for announcing my announcement.

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

It's already been 2 years :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This is one of the most iconic moments in our memory as Britney stans there's no denying it :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: a mess.:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

Britney arriving and immediately leaving: :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+

I still can't believe she didn't speak and walked past the crowd :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Atleast the megamix was a bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

It's so strange that, around this time, we all knew that something was very evidently wrong but we had NO IDEA just how bad things really were and how much worse things were going to get. 

I just want her to be happy. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I came to make an announcement of an announcement so i do an announcement over here for the announcement to where i make the announcement for the announcement and it will be here where i want to announce the announcement and i came here just to say to announce that i have an announcement for which an announcement would be held for the announcement to happen so i can make the announcement and then announce the announcement so the announcement can be heard for announcing my announcement.

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

This is why I love Exhale.  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :jackk_alien:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I wonder which announcement is more iconic, especially in terms of Exhale meltdowns:

1) The Desert Performance:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:
or 

2) The Announcement :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Somebody better create a poll :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The Desert performance caused MAJOR meltdowns here, I mean MAJOR :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This announcement was nothing in comparison, the meltdowns over the non-existent desert performance were insane :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The Desert performance caused MAJOR meltdowns here, I mean MAJOR :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This announcement was nothing in comparison, the meltdowns over the non-existent desert performance were insane :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Imo, the Desert performance wins. I remember lurking as a visitor in here and reading all the threads :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

However, I also remember reading comments after The Announcement that people are having another Desert 2.0 meltdown so it got me thinking :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But I think a few months later we found out why she had done that so my guess is that people quickly forgot about The Announcement :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Unlike the Desert Performance :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: