Thread of messiest songs/performances/moments by pop girls

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

omg

I wouldn't pay for tickets to her show just to piss her off cause I don't like her but if I randomly see her on the street and I have my G-Eazy cd in the car with me, i'd definitely throw it at her. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did your fave make the list

Lady Gaga's IKEA performance and Iggy Azalea's freestyle rap.  Hold on, i'm still not done watching everything. I LOVE THIS!!! 

nnnnn

Posted Images

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wouldn't pay for tickets to her show just to piss her off cause I don't like her but if I randomly see her on the street and I have my G-Eazy cd in the car with me, i'd definitely throw it at her. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love Halsey :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

i would still scream if someone aka you did that to her :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I love Halsey

i would still scream if someone aka you did that to her 

That'd be so fun. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I really hope I get the chance to see her on the street. I wonder what her reaction will be if I ask her to sign my G-Eazy cd. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
13 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

My name is Onika you can call me Nicki. The way she was trying to do that breakdown sends me every time I watch it. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Exhale+

The P.cat Dolls is hysterical :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: well deserved spot :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:   

Low key kinda liked the Jessica Simpson and Jewel duet :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Loved this thread it made my day :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Nah, the Lady Gaga one is alright!  Remember: She was charting everywhere... except in the us in 2008 (The fame during that time had a chartentry something like #96 with 5000 copies sold in germany) but Just Dance had already a great chartrun, so they simply didn't know what to do with her, because this is not often the case. 

I still want to know what they did in April 2009 because suddenly she was everywhere. 

I’m a DK stan but they are the messiest for sure.

From all the failed reunions to the physical altercations. I can’t keep up.

its a shame tho as their body of work is fire

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

OMG this are crazy and i loved them all LMAOOOO

Ashlet Simpson on SNL and The Superbowl OMG

49. Britney Spears' ICONIC LEGENDARY comeback performance of 'Gimme More' at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards

ICONIC

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love Britney, but this was a bit of a chore to watch.

When they shut the lights in one of BFB performances to hide her "dancing" bless her heart (her team was trash for not scrapping this entire promo tour till she felt better)