Miley Cyrus covers "Zombie" by The Cranberries

Dirk

• Super Moderators

OMG she's slaying. This really is the perfect sound and aesthetic for her. I miss Bangerz but this really suits her. Also, vocals! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

🦄 💛🧡💜

26 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG she's slaying. This really is the perfect sound and aesthetic for her. I miss Bangerz but this really suits her. Also, vocals! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

This is way better and posh and edgy at the same then Bangerz to me, I'm really enjoying this era :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

This is way better and posh and edgy at the same then Bangerz to me, I'm really enjoying this era

I hope it's an album full of Midnight Skys and Slide Aways and Mother's Daughters. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I hope it's an album full of Midnight Skys and Slide Aways and Mother's Daughters. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

it leaked on a site already

its got 20 tracks, i didnt listen cause i want to wait but i heard its wicked good 

• Exhale+

Whats Cranberries? Another rock band? Cherry bomb wannabes? Huge has-beens? Juice?

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Spoiler

But im genuinely curious, who are they? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
28 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whats Cranberries? Another rock band? Cherry bomb wannabes? Huge has-beens? Juice?

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Hide contents

But im genuinely curious, who are they? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Geez, how dare you slander THE Cranberries? They were an Irish rock, pop-rock band, HUGE in the 90's and early 00's. 

I suggest you listen to their stuff and Dolores was an amazing vocalist and song-writer. Linger, Dreams, Zombie, Ode to my family, When you're gone. 

Look at this

Also, she was supposed to make an appearance in the video of Bad Wolves covering Zombie (amazing cover btw) but she sadly passed away on 15th January 2018 by having drowned in her bath. Everyone wept for Dolores for weeks.

So before you speak up and try to drag artists, I suggest you do your own research to avoid embarrassing situations such as the current one you've put yourself in.

As for Miley, I'm honestly impressed! I'm loving this side of hers! I need more rock covers! Her voice is so good!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This gurl said she had recorded "TONS" of new songs... And she has released 3 covers in less than one month :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
I love her, but I cant with all her contradictions :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: