Jump to content

This video of Britney getting ready makes me smile but sad at the same time


jennyj

Recommended Posts

Girl looks so sweet and humble, but there's a sadness there. Like she doesn't know what she's going to do that day so Fe reads her schedule, and she's a punctual queen because she already packed her bags the night before. 

We then see her getting ready, and does her own makeup and puts everyone's fav heavy eyeliner lol

 

Link to post

She was clearly overworked, tired and sad about pu***fied. She needed a real break, too bad her 6 months off ended up not happening. She only had a couple of weeks off and then she was already working, recording, etc. 

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 7
Link to post
59 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Stages

 

ahhhhhhmazing

I can't believe I still haven't seen Stages.  Every clip I've seen from it over the years has been moving.  Is it available online somewhere?

Link to post
43 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I can't believe I still haven't seen Stages.  Every clip I've seen from it over the years has been moving.  Is it available online somewhere?

 

I love this doc!

She was being public accused by cheating Justin, she was very tired finishing the tour, her parents were divorcing, she was so tired but still cute and collected, i love her personality here! 

  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Link to post

Britney is just- 

How can someone be both cute asf all her life at any age and at the same time be such a sexy bada** 
 

The Britney mystique 😍

How can anyone not love how down to earth she is even after her insane life !!! Raaaaah

Link to post

I never understood this doc. I love it, and it seems so authentic but just out of place if that makes sense. It documented a real rough time in her career, it’s very off for the polished Britney era. I find it here to believe someone at jive thought it was a good idea at the time. I love it, it’s so real it just seems off it was like the first glimpse we ever got at real Britney. 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

I never understood this doc. I love it, and it seems so authentic but just out of place if that makes sense. It documented a real rough time in her career, it’s very off for the polished Britney era. I find it here to believe someone at jive thought it was a good idea at the time. I love it, it’s so real it just seems off it was like the first glimpse we ever got at real Britney. 

actually this was a project with Bryan Spears, with their production company... Fairy productions or something like that

Link to post
  • Exhale+

People today see her as a lazy and washed-up singer, but back then she was the hardest-working female in the Industry, always on tours, interviews, making new music, she was everywhere. She deserved a long and personal break the time in 2002 and come back in 2003 to record music and then make official releases in 2004.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

Link to post
On 10/17/2020 at 11:14 PM, Dirk said:

 

I love this doc!

She was being public accused by cheating Justin, she was very tired finishing the tour, her parents were divorcing, she was so tired but still cute and collected, i love her personality here! 

Omg it's been on YouTube this whole time?  Thanks so much!  I'm gonna watch the whole thing <3

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block