Post-conservatorship Meet & Greets

MyahJeanSpears

Do you think she'll scrap them when she'll no longer be forced to do them (assuming she continues her career.)

Or do you think she will do them and finally feel more comfortable doing them now that she's doing it on her own terms and doesn't have to watch what she says, etc. 

Do you see her getting more comfortable with fans, especially after their support with the Free Britney movement? 

Do you think she'll charge the same prices? Even during FF I thought $1000 dollars was ridiculous for what you get. Maybe since 50% of that won't be going to Lou or Jamie anymore it will be more accessible and affordable to fans. 

How do you see Britney's relationship and interactions with the fanbase going after she's free? Maybe we'll get funner poses and longer meet & greets. Maybe she'll go live on IG every so often. 

Thoughts?

blow kiss nyfw backstage GIF by NYFW: The Shows

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • MyahJeanSpears changed the title to Post-conservatorship Meet & Greets

All I can think of is that she never wanted to do them. We have good stories, sure, but she looked so uninterested in those. They used her as a prop 😔

I think she will scrap them altogether but maybe she will connect more with the fanbase in her shows, interviews... It's all so scripted since the c-ship.

I remembered that story when there wasnt Jamie, Lou or Robin on her team yet. 

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia.  Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well.  We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy.  Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

That is a true superstar who loves her fans.

We did not expect Ms. Grande to be as gracious as Britney, but 15 seconds and a silent walk-off?

ariana-blog-5.jpg

https://canni.blog/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

Spoiler

Lol at these lil girls listening to TOMH tho :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Exhale+

I feel like she does enjoy meeting the fans, the only thing I do notice is she doesn't seem to like when people are too extra. I feel like that makes her uncomfortable.

However I do feel like in the future she probably would have meet and greets with her fans especially after all the very nice things you guys have done for her :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

She's always more comfortable when there's no obligation to do the meets, the pictures of fans with Britney at random places are far better.

Britney fears probably are not related to fans, but to every person outside her "circle". They did something to her and now she can't be herself even with people from her past, she looked awkward with Melissa Joan Hart, and with some old dancers.

The fact she did the meets for years having almost panic attacks and her team keep going with It, shows how much her mental health and safety were important to them...

Meets are expensive + greedy team. Perfect combination.

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

She's always more comfortable when there's no obligation to do the meets, the pictures of fans with Britney at random places are far better.

Britney fears probably are not related to fans, but to every person outside her "circle". They did something to her and now she can't be herself even with people from her past, she looked awkward with Melissa Joan Hart, and with some old dancers.

Very true, she looked so uncomfortable when she met Ryan Gosling and Ricky Martin in 2018.

This girl went through hell :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

27 minutes ago, Roger said:

Very true, she looked so uncomfortable when she met Ryan Gosling and Ricky Martin in 2018.

This girl went through hell :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Yeah, she act like Ryan was the superstar she was embarassed to meet.

It's weird how "Brit" always talking about different celebrities on her IG, but she never interacts with them in real life.

I don't think this is about humbleness (even tho I believe Britney is very humble) or shyness. She legit scared of people outside her team and family. We had multiple situations where It was so clear her discomfort.

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, she act like Ryan was the superstar she was embarassed to meet.

It's weird how "Brit" always talking about different celebrities on her IG, but she never interacts with them in real life.

I don't think this is about humbleness (even tho I believe Britney is very humble) or shyness. She legit scared of people outside her team and family. We had multiple situations where It was so clear her discomfort.

The only person she is comfortable with outside her team is Mario Lopez. The chemistry between these two is just... :melt_weird_drift_wow: Isham wishes.

Honestly, maybe we’re expecting too much for her post-conservatorship lifestyle. I still think she’ll be herself who gets to uncomfortable around some people. It has nothing to do with her current situation. 

I don’t even think she’ll become some big bubbly personality and will run around telling her story and her conservatorship life. I’ve always thought she was a private person and it just doesn’t interest her to share sob stories.

I don't think it will happen sorry, at least not for a while. She looked crearly uncomfortable in most of the last M&Gs and really wanted to end it ASAP. I see her doing things with her fans tho, like Taylor does with her secret sessions.

34 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Honestly, maybe we’re expecting too much for her post-conservatorship lifestyle. I still think she’ll be herself who gets to uncomfortable around some people. It has nothing to do with her current situation. 

I don’t even think she’ll become some big bubbly personality and will run around telling her story and her conservatorship life. I’ve always thought she was a private person and it just doesn’t interest her to share sob stories.

ALL. OF. THIS. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I have no idea what the future holds for her in this terms, I guess she will not change much, she will continue to be a little shy and anxious, depending on the day. 

4 hours ago, Roger said:

The only person she is comfortable with outside her team is Mario Lopez. The chemistry between these two is just... :melt_weird_drift_wow: Isham wishes.

Bc they ****ed when Britney was still a free woman, she probably has good memories from that day lol 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Bc they ****ed when Britney was still a free woman, she probably has good memories of that day lol 

Emotional memory is a real thing! Maybe that’s the reason team Cship try to avoid people from Britney’s past, like Christina, Justin, i don’t know it was just a random tought