Ariana Grande's new album and single are titled "Positions," reveals release dates

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got me in a crazy POSITION, if you're on a mission, you got my permission!  Britney's influence  The album could just be called "The" and I'd still say Britney's influence. Queen B

its the lead single i cant wait for yall to hear i love it so much omygod im so excited im into deep yuh kbye for now

Please let it be a bop like TYN! No Pharrell, No Charlie's Angeles, no Stuck wit U vibes... Please Ari 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

EkjQs2eXgAAAZQ6?format=jpg&name=medium

👀

Is this a joke? People compare her to Mariah all the time and then (if true) she decides to release songs called "Butterfly", "Love(r) Boy" and "Fantasy"? Ugh girl I hope this is a joke, otherwise it's on you.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Twitter Team

Not sure about it as an album title but it’d make a nice single title.

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy there’s a new Ariana in town  

Where :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Is this a joke? People compare her to Mariah all the time and then (if true) she decides to release songs called "Butterfly", "Love(r) Boy" and "Fantasy"? Ugh girl I hope this is a joke, otherwise it's on you.

Next thing we know, a female entertainer (whom we don’t know) is gonna steal a sample from her. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Not sure about it as an album title but it’d make a nice single title.

The way you spoke my thoughts too :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

6 hours ago, aleomg said:

It seems like the track Nasty has been on every tracklist floating around. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I wonder if it’s an original song or a cover. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

No, my first name ain’t baby. It’s Ari. Miss Grande if you’re nasty:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

If she covers Nasty, I'd be here for it yaaaaasss!!! 

OT: yes!! I'd be here for the album tbh 

• Super Moderators
13 hours ago, Roxxy said:

its the lead single i cant wait for yall to hear i love it so much omygod im so excited im into deep yuh kbye for now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

What kind of positions? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, bliss said:

I'm so excited for this, coming to dethrone Future Nostalgia as the best album of 2020 :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

No :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

If Arianta comes back with the same outdated trap-sound that pioneered her last year, she can only wish coming for the most impactful album of 2020 :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Single in 5 days, video in 12 days? Or maybe it’s the album in 12 days? Idek anymore 

It's 100% the album in 12 days, she said it was coming this month

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

What kind of positions?

Crazy positions for missions that require my permission. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Please evolve from TYN! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

This. Thank U, Next was amazing but girl gotta move on. Just like how Britney moved on from Teen-Pop even though she pioneered the genre itself. Just like that, Ariana should leave that sound back in 2019 even though she made trap-pop popular :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

11 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

If she covers Nasty, I'd be here for it yaaaaasss!!! 

OT: yes!! I'd be here for the album tbh 

YAAAAS! It would be such an iconic moment. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Super Moderators

i can't wait to give yall positions i worked so hard on this i hope you love my labor of love less than 2 wks lets go :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜