Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj join forces on 911!

Groundbreaking

Hello beautiful Exhalers and those who don't indentify as that! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

Well, there's no actual collab of Onika and Stefani's. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I've just found this account on Ig. I must say that the creator has bars. New rappers are shaking. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Let's entertain each other in these difficult days by sharing similar content.

As another example, I use the very same creator's rendition of Toxic, originaly performed by the legendary Ms. Britney Spears. 

Let's share such renditions, art works or pieces of work to not only support talented creators, but also to broader your fellow Exhaler's ideas. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

PS. Keep in mind the legal framework.

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Super Moderators
24 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Firstly, thank you for being the very first participant on my very first thread.

Learn that so you can perform that during the Exhale Music Awards ceremony! 

I love you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Exhale Music what? You're joking, right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

No, not at all. There's a thread out there. Check it yourself. @Blackout2006 is behind it. I believe, you'll be allowed to either shoot your performance ahead or you can perform via MS Teams/Zoom/Skype whatever 

Aww, my love. You're so cute. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜